The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Heard some new sound leaks , brutalities and babalities are confirmed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

pimp.gif

Oh my god, thank you.

I wanna go into cryo till Tuesday, I have literally nothing to do till then..

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

pimp.gif

Oh my god, thank you.

I wanna go into cryo till Tuesday, I have literally nothing to do till then..

I still have Marvel vs. Capcom 3, I don't really trade or sale games. I just stack them for nostalgia. 
This local mom and pop shop releases games early, I should have the Kollectors this Saturday. After watching that Shang Tsung trailer and fatality, %!!# waiting till Tuesday.

I still have Marvel vs. Capcom 3, I don't really trade or sale games. I just stack them for nostalgia. 
This local mom and pop shop releases games early, I should have the Kollectors this Saturday. After watching that Shang Tsung trailer and fatality, %!!# waiting till Tuesday.

eek.gif
@ that shang tsung gameplay vid. this game is gonna be so epic. gonna have to trade in Halo: Reach for it.
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

you know about how much gamestop is giving for Reach, peanut or anyone?
nerd.gif

eek.gif
@ that shang tsung gameplay vid. this game is gonna be so epic. gonna have to trade in Halo: Reach for it.
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

you know about how much gamestop is giving for Reach, peanut or anyone?
nerd.gif

-Sheeva's Skin rip Fatality leaves the opponent standing while she takes the skin. Her ending has her taking Australia(i think) for the Shokan as protectors of earthrealm. Her X-Ray involves 2 stomps I believe, one to the head and one to the back.

-Strykers fatality. He tazes them with one hand and take out his pistol with the other, puts it between there eyes. Dead.

-Baraka's Fatality. He slices off their arms, stabs them in the abdomen, uses the other blade to vertically slice them in half, then goes into a win pose with half a body hanging off bis blade.

-Kanos #2. Rips out their heart with one hand, rips off their head with the other and STUFFS THEIR HEAD into their chest cavity. Lmao

-Krypt has 5 main areas from my count. The stormy graveyard and corpse filles wasteland were the 2 we seen up close. With The soul chamber in the back. Constant screams and people running around that you can hear. Many of the bigger tomb koffins hold art.... so i wouldnt buy them right away. Kano's #2 was purchased from a body on a tree if I remember correctly.

-Shangs clown fatality is b,d,f,1 from sweep. Has jokers voice and laugh. Boss Shang morphs into multiple people, I seen Mileena and Liu Kang

-Shao Kahns X-Ray has him hit you to the ground, grab one arm and stomp on your skull, lift you up by that arm and headbutt you in the upper chest/head. He has is javelin and his taunt. Slaves crawl to his feet in winning pose.

-Goro is a beast... enough said.

-Jade's fatality is a boomerang severing the head, kicks the torso away and catches the head and boomerang, win pose. meh...

-Sindel Screams in their ear and a slow-motion half-head explosion happens. Pretty awesome.

-360 degree model viewer.

-Sheeva's Skin rip Fatality leaves the opponent standing while she takes the skin. Her ending has her taking Australia(i think) for the Shokan as protectors of earthrealm. Her X-Ray involves 2 stomps I believe, one to the head and one to the back.

-Strykers fatality. He tazes them with one hand and take out his pistol with the other, puts it between there eyes. Dead.

-Baraka's Fatality. He slices off their arms, stabs them in the abdomen, uses the other blade to vertically slice them in half, then goes into a win pose with half a body hanging off bis blade.

-Kanos #2. Rips out their heart with one hand, rips off their head with the other and STUFFS THEIR HEAD into their chest cavity. Lmao

-Krypt has 5 main areas from my count. The stormy graveyard and corpse filles wasteland were the 2 we seen up close. With The soul chamber in the back. Constant screams and people running around that you can hear. Many of the bigger tomb koffins hold art.... so i wouldnt buy them right away. Kano's #2 was purchased from a body on a tree if I remember correctly.

-Shangs clown fatality is b,d,f,1 from sweep. Has jokers voice and laugh. Boss Shang morphs into multiple people, I seen Mileena and Liu Kang

-Shao Kahns X-Ray has him hit you to the ground, grab one arm and stomp on your skull, lift you up by that arm and headbutt you in the upper chest/head. He has is javelin and his taunt. Slaves crawl to his feet in winning pose.

-Goro is a beast... enough said.

-Jade's fatality is a boomerang severing the head, kicks the torso away and catches the head and boomerang, win pose. meh...

-Sindel Screams in their ear and a slow-motion half-head explosion happens. Pretty awesome.

-360 degree model viewer.

Back
Top Bottom