The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by peanut214

900th post !!!!!
eek.gif
Exact same as Joker Fatality in MK vs DC
laugh.gif

This is pretty boring to watch, dudes just button mashing, taking full use of the 90sec timer, lol, making a great game look like *++%.

This is pretty boring to watch, dudes just button mashing, taking full use of the 90sec timer, lol, making a great game look like *++%.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

So they recycled Jokers fatality from MK vs. DC?�
eyes.gif

It's way more gruesome than that. It's basically boon's way of telling DC comics *#@! censorship

Originally Posted by ErickM713

So they recycled Jokers fatality from MK vs. DC?�
eyes.gif

It's way more gruesome than that. It's basically boon's way of telling DC comics *#@! censorship

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Kratos got three fatalities 
but the dudes on the stream is playing like he got both controls with no friends 

roll.gif

Then he picks sub-zero

but the dudes on the stream is playing like he got both controls with no friends 

roll.gif

Then he picks sub-zero

Kratos fatality is dope! Kinda wish they did his head rip off like he did against Helios in God of War 3, that was EPIC!

Kratos fatality is dope! Kinda wish they did his head rip off like he did against Helios in God of War 3, that was EPIC!

I wouldnt be surprised if that was his second/third one.

Mannnn 3x fatalities per person?!

Anywhere in NYC selling this now? I have SB all week and I cant wait till Wednesday.

I wouldnt be surprised if that was his second/third one.

Mannnn 3x fatalities per person?!

Anywhere in NYC selling this now? I have SB all week and I cant wait till Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom