The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Raiden's Babality FTW
roll.gif

Just ordered my Kollectors Edition for PS3 from Amazon. Only came out to 10 bucks thanks to trade-ins. And free release date delivery to top it all off for Prime. I'm geeked and Tuesday can't get here fast enough.
pimp.gif

Just ordered my Kollectors Edition for PS3 from Amazon. Only came out to 10 bucks thanks to trade-ins. And free release date delivery to top it all off for Prime. I'm geeked and Tuesday can't get here fast enough.
pimp.gif

yo yall ni66as talking too much
ohwell.gif
posting spoilers and sht .. everytime i click this sht im learning something i rather be surprised by while playing the game :l .. smh thanks to you guys i know theres a robot sub zero human syrax & sector
ohwell.gif
LIKE $$% .. AND BI-HAND .. that is most likely noob when he was sub SMFH .. THANKS NT

ohwell.gif
posting spoilers and sht .. everytime i click this sht im learning something i rather be surprised by while playing the game :l .. smh thanks to you guys i know theres a robot sub zero human syrax & sector
ohwell.gif
LIKE $$% .. AND BI-HAND .. that is most likely noob when he was sub SMFH .. THANKS NT

Originally Posted by Smookie

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

stop coming in the thread its that simple

its still a lot we havnt seen yet though

Originally Posted by Smookie

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

stop coming in the thread its that simple

its still a lot we havnt seen yet though

Back
Top Bottom