The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I'm still on the fence about copping... However, if it happens, supremium72 (PSN)
752527434.jpg

You sure about that fence?

Seems Diabolical and I are about to be the only two....But If Anybody is copping for Xbox 360 add me.

Gamer Tag: Nerdable

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Seems Diabolical and I are about to be the only two....But If Anybody is copping for Xbox 360 add me.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

damn man goro did his fatality on me earlier but i didnt know i can pause it by hitting the xbox guide button, if i get the chance to record his i def will

damn man goro did his fatality on me earlier but i didnt know i can pause it by hitting the xbox guide button, if i get the chance to record his i def will

Originally Posted by Hop

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

gt-Flash House.... garuntee ill be better then everyone in this thread, im focusing on this and SF for EVO 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hop

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

gt-Flash House.... garuntee ill be better then everyone in this thread, im focusing on this and SF for EVO 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by Hop

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
Will see if you any good dawg.
happy.gif
 If you have a PSN then get at me because Im really looking foward to a challenge.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by Hop

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
Will see if you any good dawg.
happy.gif
 If you have a PSN then get at me because Im really looking foward to a challenge.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

i just uploaded it, imma post it now
how do i do the spoiler thingy???

http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x48/thakidfrom235/?action=view&current=VIDEO0008.mp4

dont know how to post spoilers but you can post that they can watch at there own risk
you can also post it in a message to me sense im the one who asked 

Im not worried about spoilers I just want to play with my homies just like we did back in the day 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn
eek.gif
 he also has a fatality where he tears the fighter in half with his bare hands.
nerd.gif
 So that means he has two fatalties
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom