The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

I CANNOT wait! going to the midnight release for this.

Anyone ever been to a game's midnight release? what do you do there? lol
I went to Black Ops midnight release. Luckily my brother came or I woulda been hella bored. Long line outside the mall, then they open the doors and it's a long ++% line to the store.

They toss out random product; posters, hats, shirts, and coupons.

First guy runs out with the CE and everyone either boos or cheers. Hahaha, I didn't wanna associate with anyone there, cause 80% were full on nerds, but I decided I shouldn't care, cause I'm a nerd, too.

If you need to make small talk you can talk about video games. No one at a midnight release hates those.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

I CANNOT wait! going to the midnight release for this.

Anyone ever been to a game's midnight release? what do you do there? lol
I went to Black Ops midnight release. Luckily my brother came or I woulda been hella bored. Long line outside the mall, then they open the doors and it's a long ++% line to the store.

They toss out random product; posters, hats, shirts, and coupons.

First guy runs out with the CE and everyone either boos or cheers. Hahaha, I didn't wanna associate with anyone there, cause 80% were full on nerds, but I decided I shouldn't care, cause I'm a nerd, too.

If you need to make small talk you can talk about video games. No one at a midnight release hates those.

^ Went with my bro too. Would have been extremely boring. I wasn't gonna cheer for anything until I had a copy in my hands.
laugh.gif

My local spot told me Monday. I rather wait one more day and get the Klassic Reptile outfit. Just pre ordered on Amazon for
  • Shipping Speed: Release-Date Delivery
  • Order Total: $54.43
pimp.gif

^ Went with my bro too. Would have been extremely boring. I wasn't gonna cheer for anything until I had a copy in my hands.
laugh.gif

My local spot told me Monday. I rather wait one more day and get the Klassic Reptile outfit. Just pre ordered on Amazon for
  • Shipping Speed: Release-Date Delivery
  • Order Total: $54.43
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by Hop

Seems Diabolical and I are about to be the only two....But If Anybody is copping for Xbox 360 add me.

Gamer Tag: Nerdable

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
gt-Flash House.... garuntee ill be better then everyone in this thread, im focusing on this and SF for EVO 
pimp.gif

your first evo? 

i'll be on 360 too.

GT- jae 0h en
naw i went last year too

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by Hop

Seems Diabolical and I are about to be the only two....But If Anybody is copping for Xbox 360 add me.

Gamer Tag: Nerdable

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
gt-Flash House.... garuntee ill be better then everyone in this thread, im focusing on this and SF for EVO 
pimp.gif

your first evo? 

i'll be on 360 too.

GT- jae 0h en
naw i went last year too

got second in a tourney today, litteraly only played like an hour beforehand since i dont have a ps3 for the demo...went with striker since someone on here said he was a beast, was merkin

got second in a tourney today, litteraly only played like an hour beforehand since i dont have a ps3 for the demo...went with striker since someone on here said he was a beast, was merkin

Back
Top Bottom