The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by willsndvl

what about klassic Ermac?!
nerd.gif

and is Rain on this game? klassic rain?
nerd.gif
Klassic Ermac is a bonus you get by getting the Kollector/Tournament Edition.

Rain is not in the game, probably a DLC.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

what about klassic Ermac?!
nerd.gif

and is Rain on this game? klassic rain?
nerd.gif
Klassic Ermac is a bonus you get by getting the Kollector/Tournament Edition.

Rain is not in the game, probably a DLC.

I'll be patiently waiting for Rain. I hope they give him his moves from Trilogy/UMK3. That roundhouse was vicious

I'll be patiently waiting for Rain. I hope they give him his moves from Trilogy/UMK3. That roundhouse was vicious

I hope at least all those costumes will be available.

I just can't wait to master Noob, Scorpion, and Lui.

I'm goin personal on anyone who has Stryker or Kabal. MK 3 arcade still has me heated for all the quarters used against them.

I hope at least all those costumes will be available.

I just can't wait to master Noob, Scorpion, and Lui.

I'm goin personal on anyone who has Stryker or Kabal. MK 3 arcade still has me heated for all the quarters used against them.

I hope I don't run into these dudes online...
The hours I'm gonna have to play to get to this level
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hope I don't run into these dudes online...
The hours I'm gonna have to play to get to this level
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by Hop

Seems Diabolical and I are about to be the only two....But If Anybody is copping for Xbox 360 add me.

Gamer Tag: Nerdable

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

gt-Flash House.... garuntee ill be better then everyone in this thread, im focusing on this and SF for EVO 
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

That's what you said about SSF4 and my lil brother destroy you. 

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by Hop

Seems Diabolical and I are about to be the only two....But If Anybody is copping for Xbox 360 add me.

Gamer Tag: Nerdable

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

gt-Flash House.... garuntee ill be better then everyone in this thread, im focusing on this and SF for EVO 
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

That's what you said about SSF4 and my lil brother destroy you. 

So will there be a strategy guide available that contains all combos, Fatalities etc? Or are most you just gonna stick to the move list?

So will there be a strategy guide available that contains all combos, Fatalities etc? Or are most you just gonna stick to the move list?

Tryin real hard not to watch these videos. I gave in and saw a couple of em i wish i wouldnt have lol. Wanna be shocked and awed come Tuesday. But about completing the Tower... Peanut, is it truly a dope prize? or they just hyping it up? I keep trying to think of what it could be.... a code to dwnld every MK game in existence on my PS3 HDD would be awesome 
devil.gif
 lol. Wishful thinking 
eyes.gif

Tryin real hard not to watch these videos. I gave in and saw a couple of em i wish i wouldnt have lol. Wanna be shocked and awed come Tuesday. But about completing the Tower... Peanut, is it truly a dope prize? or they just hyping it up? I keep trying to think of what it could be.... a code to dwnld every MK game in existence on my PS3 HDD would be awesome 
devil.gif
 lol. Wishful thinking 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom