The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Hop wrote:
I hope I don't run into these dudes online...
The hours I'm gonna have to play to get to this level
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

We finally get to see someone who knows how to play with reptile
devil.gif
glasses.gif

Hop wrote:
I hope I don't run into these dudes online...
The hours I'm gonna have to play to get to this level
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

We finally get to see someone who knows how to play with reptile
devil.gif
glasses.gif

All four fights are unlocked in 1-Player Arcade mode. No word, to my knowledge, if they can be fought in tag mode.

Noob Saibot
Win both rounds without blocking when you see Noob in the background of the temple stage. Seemingly fights with his normal moves.

Reptile
Double flawless both rounds and perform a pit fatality when you see Santa fly past the moon in the background of the pit (night) stage. He fights using Sub-Zero and Scorpion's special moves, as in MKI.

Smoke
Press Back Button + Down for Xbox 360 and Select + Down for PS3 when you see Smoke in the background of the living forest stage. (This seemingly insta-kills whoever you're fighting at the time and awards you koins for the fight as an added bonus). Fights using Scorpion's special moves, as in MKII.

Jade
Less specific info at this moment, but fought in Goro's Lair, after Shang Tsung but before Goro on the arcade ladder. May involve performing lots of fatalities and/or flawlessing lots (or all) of the fights beforehand. Or as in MKII, may be dependant on beating (or flawlessing) the fight beforehand (Shang Tsung) using only low kick. May also have something to do with performing actions on the desert stage. People are still trying to narrow down the criteria at this time. Not sure what her moves are.  ????????

All four fights are unlocked in 1-Player Arcade mode. No word, to my knowledge, if they can be fought in tag mode.

Noob Saibot
Win both rounds without blocking when you see Noob in the background of the temple stage. Seemingly fights with his normal moves.

Reptile
Double flawless both rounds and perform a pit fatality when you see Santa fly past the moon in the background of the pit (night) stage. He fights using Sub-Zero and Scorpion's special moves, as in MKI.

Smoke
Press Back Button + Down for Xbox 360 and Select + Down for PS3 when you see Smoke in the background of the living forest stage. (This seemingly insta-kills whoever you're fighting at the time and awards you koins for the fight as an added bonus). Fights using Scorpion's special moves, as in MKII.

Jade
Less specific info at this moment, but fought in Goro's Lair, after Shang Tsung but before Goro on the arcade ladder. May involve performing lots of fatalities and/or flawlessing lots (or all) of the fights beforehand. Or as in MKII, may be dependant on beating (or flawlessing) the fight beforehand (Shang Tsung) using only low kick. May also have something to do with performing actions on the desert stage. People are still trying to narrow down the criteria at this time. Not sure what her moves are.  ????????

Yea I peeped a few vids (actually just found out it was coming back out lol), some of those fatalities had me like the guys in that commercial.

As long as i've been playing MK, this new one does look like it gonna be pretty good.

Yea I peeped a few vids (actually just found out it was coming back out lol), some of those fatalities had me like the guys in that commercial.

As long as i've been playing MK, this new one does look like it gonna be pretty good.

Had to preorder my Tourney edition from the Warner Bros website since EVERY store has been sold out of it for months...oh well, Ill have it by Friday at the latest.

Had to preorder my Tourney edition from the Warner Bros website since EVERY store has been sold out of it for months...oh well, Ill have it by Friday at the latest.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

never been excited for a game in quite some time.

THIS!!Preordered mine from Best Buy. Cant wait to pick it up tomorrow. PSN = CJDynastyESQ

THIS!!Preordered mine from Best Buy. Cant wait to pick it up tomorrow. PSN = CJDynastyESQ

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

i'm probably gonna suck at the game too (which is why i want the fight stick)..but seeing glimpses of story mode and all of the characters is too epic..

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

i'm probably gonna suck at the game too (which is why i want the fight stick)..but seeing glimpses of story mode and all of the characters is too epic..

Back
Top Bottom