The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by Sideshow bob

Really excitied I'm pulling a all nighter tonight just praticing and playing online
nerd.gif
...who's with me on that

12 HOURS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really excitied I'm pulling a all nighter tonight just praticing and playing online
nerd.gif
...who's with me on that

12 HOURS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nerd.gif
...who's with me on that
Yup, using my vacation time, my girl is gonna hate me when I tell her we have to cut our vacation trips to 1 day for the time being 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
...who's with me on that
Yup, using my vacation time, my girl is gonna hate me when I tell her we have to cut our vacation trips to 1 day for the time being 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

nerd.gif
...who's with me on that
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

i just checked my tracking on my MK hat & its been delivered
pimp.gif
....now i can rock it to the midnight release with my truck tour shirt
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
...who's with me on that
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

i just checked my tracking on my MK hat & its been delivered
pimp.gif
....now i can rock it to the midnight release with my truck tour shirt
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
...who's with me on that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
calling work tomorrow with the sick voice....uuugggghhh I dnt feel good have to take off today
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
...who's with me on that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
calling work tomorrow with the sick voice....uuugggghhh I dnt feel good have to take off today
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

ColdCity wrote:
peanut214 wrote:
I'm Taking the whole week off just for mk9
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i bet you are DEAD serious
laugh.gif

Yes I'm dead serious. I've been waiting for this game since june of 2010
laugh.gif

im gonna have to catch you in traffic peanut.... i know your gonna be a master at it by thte time i crack open my KE
laugh.gif
but whatever

Originally Posted by peanut214

ColdCity wrote:
peanut214 wrote:
I'm Taking the whole week off just for mk9
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i bet you are DEAD serious
laugh.gif

Yes I'm dead serious. I've been waiting for this game since june of 2010
laugh.gif

im gonna have to catch you in traffic peanut.... i know your gonna be a master at it by thte time i crack open my KE
laugh.gif
but whatever

"Still couple of days are left for the launch of Mortal Kombat, but even before the official release of the game NetherRealm Studios has published a patch 1.01 for their fighting game title. The size of the patch is 40MB, and it will download automatically once player start the game first time."

....... could this be a patch for extra content and to fix some glitches.
nerd.gif

"Still couple of days are left for the launch of Mortal Kombat, but even before the official release of the game NetherRealm Studios has published a patch 1.01 for their fighting game title. The size of the patch is 40MB, and it will download automatically once player start the game first time."

....... could this be a patch for extra content and to fix some glitches.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Tryin real hard not to watch these videos. I gave in and saw a couple of em i wish i wouldnt have lol. Wanna be shocked and awed come Tuesday. But about completing the Tower... Peanut, is it truly a dope prize? or they just hyping it up? I keep trying to think of what it could be.... a code to dwnld every MK game in existence on my PS3 HDD would be awesome 
devil.gif
 lol. Wishful thinking 
eyes.gif

It all depends if the prize is dope enough to you. Everyone is going to have a different take on the prize. Some may like it and some may not be to thrilled about it. I'll just leave it like that.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Tryin real hard not to watch these videos. I gave in and saw a couple of em i wish i wouldnt have lol. Wanna be shocked and awed come Tuesday. But about completing the Tower... Peanut, is it truly a dope prize? or they just hyping it up? I keep trying to think of what it could be.... a code to dwnld every MK game in existence on my PS3 HDD would be awesome 
devil.gif
 lol. Wishful thinking 
eyes.gif

It all depends if the prize is dope enough to you. Everyone is going to have a different take on the prize. Some may like it and some may not be to thrilled about it. I'll just leave it like that.
wink.gif

some stupid place in DC/MD/VA has to be selling this now.
laugh.gif

i can't pick it up at midnight. work tomorrow
indifferent.gif

some stupid place in DC/MD/VA has to be selling this now.
laugh.gif

i can't pick it up at midnight. work tomorrow
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom