The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

just beat story mode. time to go in with cyber sub
pimp.gif

yeah, only pre orders.. i just picked up my collectors ed. scorpion bookend look sick!! i thought you'd be able to get all the other OG costumes when you finish most things in the krypt.. not sure, peanut?

yeah, only pre orders.. i just picked up my collectors ed. scorpion bookend look sick!! i thought you'd be able to get all the other OG costumes when you finish most things in the krypt.. not sure, peanut?

So...in regards to fatalities. How are you guys learning them so quick? Did you all buy the guides?

So...in regards to fatalities. How are you guys learning them so quick? Did you all buy the guides?

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

every player has three. (i think) but only the 1st one is available. Its in the move list. and they extremely easy to pull off. no guide for me.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

every player has three. (i think) but only the 1st one is available. Its in the move list. and they extremely easy to pull off. no guide for me.

Back
Top Bottom