The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

wait, so ive been following this thread for a long while. (or so i thought) But i didnt think there were babalities, and anamalities and friendships and stuff. They are there now? Add me gt: JuliansDad41310
I dont think anyone knew, G4 put the vid up a little bit ago so I posted.  I was 
roll.gif
 at some of them...

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

wait, so ive been following this thread for a long while. (or so i thought) But i didnt think there were babalities, and anamalities and friendships and stuff. They are there now? Add me gt: JuliansDad41310
I dont think anyone knew, G4 put the vid up a little bit ago so I posted.  I was 
roll.gif
 at some of them...

After working for 12 hours I picked up the kollectors edition and tournament edition this morning...

I'm very impressed so far. using the arcade stick gives me that same feeling I had spending all those quarters at the arcade...

Can't wait to get further into the game!

After working for 12 hours I picked up the kollectors edition and tournament edition this morning...

I'm very impressed so far. using the arcade stick gives me that same feeling I had spending all those quarters at the arcade...

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

BOTH?BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

BOTH?BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

BOTH?BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
Best Buy employee discount... 
$75 for the Collectors 

$115 for the Tournament. 

Sold the extra copy for $50

pimp.gif

BOTH?BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
$75 for the Collectors 

$115 for the Tournament. 

pimp.gif

BOTH?BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
$75 for the Collectors 

$115 for the Tournament. 

pimp.gif

oh yeah i would have copped both too ...... pissed i missed out on a free ps3 copy by a few minutes last night

BOTH?BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
$75 for the Collectors 

$115 for the Tournament. 

pimp.gif

oh yeah i would have copped both too ...... pissed i missed out on a free ps3 copy by a few minutes last night

Can someone explain what I get by going to different stores to purchase? I'm seeing Best Buy, Gamestop and others have differences. I did NOT pre-order but I'm gonna go cop right now. Thanks in advance ya'll. Enjoy the game!

Can someone explain what I get by going to different stores to purchase? I'm seeing Best Buy, Gamestop and others have differences. I did NOT pre-order but I'm gonna go cop right now. Thanks in advance ya'll. Enjoy the game!

^^ I think they all offer something different. Rather it be classic attire or secret players. I went with Best Buy, only because I can pick it up rather than have it shipped. But I dont think that the store specific stuff will matter as Im sure it will be available to all soon enough...

Pick mine up after work. Cant wait to get this work out out of the way so that I can play this ALL NIGHT!

^^ I think they all offer something different. Rather it be classic attire or secret players. I went with Best Buy, only because I can pick it up rather than have it shipped. But I dont think that the store specific stuff will matter as Im sure it will be available to all soon enough...

Pick mine up after work. Cant wait to get this work out out of the way so that I can play this ALL NIGHT!

I just went to Best Buy, I barely buy games so I'm not in to special editions but I got the regular copy for PS3 and they gave me a $10 gift card. Not much but I know everyone likes freebies.

I just went to Best Buy, I barely buy games so I'm not in to special editions but I got the regular copy for PS3 and they gave me a $10 gift card. Not much but I know everyone likes freebies.

Can anyone confirm that even though you might not have had it pre-ordered, you still get Sub-Zero if you purchase at Best Buy. I have a gamestop right by the crib, Best Buy is a drive. I want Sub-Zero though...

Can anyone confirm that even though you might not have had it pre-ordered, you still get Sub-Zero if you purchase at Best Buy. I have a gamestop right by the crib, Best Buy is a drive. I want Sub-Zero though...

Back
Top Bottom