The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Received my Amazon pre-order for the Kollector's Edition. Was not expecting the size of that box at all, now I have to lug this home from the office like a tool 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A part of me wants to keep it sealed and just go buy a regular copy. Kinda cool that the KE has the retro Ermac costume and I get the Amazon Reptile costume on top of it 
pimp.gif

Received my Amazon pre-order for the Kollector's Edition. Was not expecting the size of that box at all, now I have to lug this home from the office like a tool 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A part of me wants to keep it sealed and just go buy a regular copy. Kinda cool that the KE has the retro Ermac costume and I get the Amazon Reptile costume on top of it 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

just beat story mode. time to go in with cyber sub
pimp.gif

Damn you ain't wasting anytime.
laugh.gif

Do you have to play each fighter individually in story mode or are they all group together?

Klean Kicks, can you post pics of the Kollector's edition when you have the chance?

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Do you have to play each fighter individually in story mode or are they all group together?

Klean Kicks, can you post pics of the Kollector's edition when you have the chance?

^ it goes through pretty much all the good guys. its divided by chapters. shao khans a cheap mother %$#### untill u figure out a pattern to beat him.

^ it goes through pretty much all the good guys. its divided by chapters. shao khans a cheap mother %$#### untill u figure out a pattern to beat him.

Originally Posted by toine2983

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

i was gonna do that when i got home but maybe KK will do it....that plastic in the box for the bookends is a %^*^&*(& to put back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

i was gonna do that when i got home but maybe KK will do it....that plastic in the box for the bookends is a %^*^&*(& to put back
laugh.gif

Got the regular game for 360 this morning....ended up coming back and exchanging it for the tournament edition...I caved in and got it so now i have the code for classic scorpion and ermac

Got the regular game for 360 this morning....ended up coming back and exchanging it for the tournament edition...I caved in and got it so now i have the code for classic scorpion and ermac

Originally Posted by peanut214

jae oh en wrote:
peanut214 wrote:
It sure did homie. I never thought that this thread would explode.
eek.gif
 Good thing I made this thread.
smile.gif
you say that now. 
just wait til everyone asks you to start the tournaments up.
laugh.gif

With updating this thread and the mk legacy thread ima have to let someone else organize the niketalk mortal kombat tournamnet. I rather have ihust1e or iheartboost organize the tournament.
nerd.gif

Im def down to host it if boost doesnt
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

10zwzus.jpg

I went to eb thinking i could cop and get that scorpion
grin.gif
. Apparently I had to reserve it. So I went to BB instead. Got a $10 gift card for buying....sub zeros costume. And I also copped a pink controller on sale
laugh.gif
#feelsGoodMan

ne videos or tutorials on longer combos yet? found a couple per character not listed just playing etc, but havent really pulled off a combo longer than 5 hits without using an x ray too

Originally Posted by peanut214

jae oh en wrote:
peanut214 wrote:
It sure did homie. I never thought that this thread would explode.
eek.gif
 Good thing I made this thread.
smile.gif
you say that now. 
just wait til everyone asks you to start the tournaments up.
laugh.gif

With updating this thread and the mk legacy thread ima have to let someone else organize the niketalk mortal kombat tournamnet. I rather have ihust1e or iheartboost organize the tournament.
nerd.gif

Im def down to host it if boost doesnt
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

10zwzus.jpg

I went to eb thinking i could cop and get that scorpion
grin.gif
. Apparently I had to reserve it. So I went to BB instead. Got a $10 gift card for buying....sub zeros costume. And I also copped a pink controller on sale
laugh.gif
#feelsGoodMan

the first thing i did was play tag team with my girl and for some reason i always tagged but i never even got close to touching "LB" (the tag button) it was frustrating as hell.

the first thing i did was play tag team with my girl and for some reason i always tagged but i never even got close to touching "LB" (the tag button) it was frustrating as hell.

ne videos or tutorials on longer combos yet? found a couple per character not listed just playing etc, but havent really pulled off a combo longer than 5 hits without using an x ray too

Excuse the quality of the pics, but here you go..
photokpdu.jpg

photo1hri.jpg

..btw my PSN is MTBRM if you could add that to the list.

Excuse the quality of the pics, but here you go..
photokpdu.jpg

photo1hri.jpg

..btw my PSN is MTBRM if you could add that to the list.

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

So...in regards to fatalities. How are you guys learning them so quick? Did you all buy the guides?

every player has three. (i think) but only the 1st one is available. Its in the move list. and they extremely easy to pull off. no guide for me.

O ok. I remember the players having like 2 or 3. But I remember back in the day that you had to have the book to get all of the fatality codes or whatever.

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

So...in regards to fatalities. How are you guys learning them so quick? Did you all buy the guides?

every player has three. (i think) but only the 1st one is available. Its in the move list. and they extremely easy to pull off. no guide for me.

O ok. I remember the players having like 2 or 3. But I remember back in the day that you had to have the book to get all of the fatality codes or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom