The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by peanut214

I was thinking that while we wait for PSN to get back on that we should go ahead and start the tournament for Xbox 360 users. Maybe somebody can start a new thread to organize the tournament. All the tags are listed in on the 1st page both PSN and Xbox 360.

..... I just sent a message to IHeartboost to start a new thread
nerd.gif
About the Xbox360 tournament, IHeartboost should be making a new thread according to peanut. 

I was thinking that while we wait for PSN to get back on that we should go ahead and start the tournament for Xbox 360 users. Maybe somebody can start a new thread to organize the tournament. All the tags are listed in on the 1st page both PSN and Xbox 360.

..... I just sent a message to IHeartboost to start a new thread
nerd.gif
About the Xbox360 tournament, IHeartboost should be making a new thread according to peanut. 

Who wants to make a tournament thread
nerd.gif
 All the PSN and XBL tags are in the 1st page. Just copy and paste. I dont think IHeartboost made the thread yet and today is the xbox tournament.

Who wants to make a tournament thread
nerd.gif
 All the PSN and XBL tags are in the 1st page. Just copy and paste. I dont think IHeartboost made the thread yet and today is the xbox tournament.

Originally Posted by xtianp

Don't like going back so many pages to visit threads I frequent...

Who's got a list of the top mains? Just from watching vids imma guess...

Sub-Zero
Scorpion
Kung Lao
Ermac
Kitana

Sub-Zero
Kung Lao
Kabal
Cyrax
Reptile
Ermac
Noob Saibot
Kitana
Raiden
Liu Kang

...... top ten mains in tournaments for right now.

Originally Posted by xtianp

Don't like going back so many pages to visit threads I frequent...

Who's got a list of the top mains? Just from watching vids imma guess...

Sub-Zero
Scorpion
Kung Lao
Ermac
Kitana

Sub-Zero
Kung Lao
Kabal
Cyrax
Reptile
Ermac
Noob Saibot
Kitana
Raiden
Liu Kang

...... top ten mains in tournaments for right now.

I just got on Chapter 16 in the story mode last night. How in the world do you beat all of those people with Raiden?

I just got on Chapter 16 in the story mode last night. How in the world do you beat all of those people with Raiden?

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

^ Would like to see that pulled off online but 
sick.gif
nonetheless. 
i doubt you'll see that.. noob doesnt have a lot of moves to go into combo... the ones you saw were where the opponent was in the corner.. but still, nice combo.. want to see that with just noob, no smoke

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

^ Would like to see that pulled off online but 
sick.gif
nonetheless. 
i doubt you'll see that.. noob doesnt have a lot of moves to go into combo... the ones you saw were where the opponent was in the corner.. but still, nice combo.. want to see that with just noob, no smoke

Is there a tournament thread yet? Should I just go ahead and make one?

Gonna need some help though...

Originally Posted by Hop

Yea go ahead and make one. All the PSN and XBL tags are on the 1st page. Just copy and paste them on the new thread.

Originally Posted by Hop

Yea go ahead and make one. All the PSN and XBL tags are on the 1st page. Just copy and paste them on the new thread.

Less than a month after the highly publicized release of Mortal Kombat, a game rebirthing the Mortal Kombat series, Netherrealm Studios has released information regarding a new port of several classic games. Three games have been announced for this collection, which will feature online play, leaderboards and achievements. The port is promised to be arcade-perfect and is brought to you by Other Ocean Interactive, the same company responsible for porting 2007's Ultimate Mortal Kombat.

Below is the official press release:
Burbank, Calif. – May 12, 2011 – Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announces Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection for PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Network, Xbox LIVE[emoji]174[/emoji] Arcade for the Xbox 360[emoji]174[/emoji] video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC. For the first time ever, the original Mortal Kombat arcade trilogy - Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat 2 and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 - have been brought together into a single collection which will be available for download in late summer 2011.

“We are very excited to finally have the first three Mortal Kombat games available in one download package for long-time and new fans to play,â€

Less than a month after the highly publicized release of Mortal Kombat, a game rebirthing the Mortal Kombat series, Netherrealm Studios has released information regarding a new port of several classic games. Three games have been announced for this collection, which will feature online play, leaderboards and achievements. The port is promised to be arcade-perfect and is brought to you by Other Ocean Interactive, the same company responsible for porting 2007's Ultimate Mortal Kombat.

Below is the official press release:
Burbank, Calif. – May 12, 2011 – Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announces Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection for PlayStation[emoji]174[/emoji]Network, Xbox LIVE[emoji]174[/emoji] Arcade for the Xbox 360[emoji]174[/emoji] video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC. For the first time ever, the original Mortal Kombat arcade trilogy - Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat 2 and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 - have been brought together into a single collection which will be available for download in late summer 2011.

“We are very excited to finally have the first three Mortal Kombat games available in one download package for long-time and new fans to play,â€

APRIL 2011 SALES

NPD Software Top 10 (figures posted by NeoGAF)
  1. Mortal Kombat – 900,000; over 1 million with special editions
  2. Portal 2 – 637,000
  3. LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
  4. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  5. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters
  6. Crysis 2 – 236,000
  7. Just Dance 2
  8. Michael Jackson The Experience
  9. Pokemon White Version
  10. NBA 2K11 – 190,000
[font=AllerRegular, sans-serif]http://www.vg247.com/2011/05/12/npd-xbox-360-moves-297000-units-ps3-sales-up-13/[/font]

[font=AllerRegular, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=AllerRegular, sans-serif]Mortal Kombat Wins. Flawless Victory[/font]

APRIL 2011 SALES

NPD Software Top 10 (figures posted by NeoGAF)
  1. Mortal Kombat – 900,000; over 1 million with special editions
  2. Portal 2 – 637,000
  3. LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
  4. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  5. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters
  6. Crysis 2 – 236,000
  7. Just Dance 2
  8. Michael Jackson The Experience
  9. Pokemon White Version
  10. NBA 2K11 – 190,000
[font=AllerRegular, sans-serif]http://www.vg247.com/2011/05/12/npd-xbox-360-moves-297000-units-ps3-sales-up-13/[/font]

[font=AllerRegular, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=AllerRegular, sans-serif]Mortal Kombat Wins. Flawless Victory[/font]

Back
Top Bottom