The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

I think krayzie bone from testyourmight.com might have to switch up to another main. His ermac is kinda weak.

I think krayzie bone from testyourmight.com might have to switch up to another main. His ermac is kinda weak.

Pool 1
W - Eb3n3zer
L - Hugo101

Pool 2
W - EG Justin Wong
L - JOP

Pool 3
W - Michaelangelo
L - Sochettra Math

Pool 4
W - LI Joe
L - Big Marcus

Pool 5
W - Trophy Club
L - BE Rivers

Pool 6
W - Perfect Legend
L - Floe

Pool 7
W - UFO Fubarduck
L - Noobe

Pool 8
W - Ike S
L - MarkMan

Pool 1
W - Eb3n3zer
L - Hugo101

Pool 2
W - EG Justin Wong
L - JOP

Pool 3
W - Michaelangelo
L - Sochettra Math

Pool 4
W - LI Joe
L - Big Marcus

Pool 5
W - Trophy Club
L - BE Rivers

Pool 6
W - Perfect Legend
L - Floe

Pool 7
W - UFO Fubarduck
L - Noobe

Pool 8
W - Ike S
L - MarkMan

Questions:

1. What are the Kombat Koins used for? Only Krypt Items?

2. How long is the Challenge Tower? When does it getting TOUGH? I'm on like 120 something If I remember....

PO

Questions:

2. How long is the Challenge Tower? When does it getting TOUGH? I'm on like 120 something If I remember....

PO

PO2345 wrote:
Questions:

PO
ohh its gonna tough on challenge 251 and up fo sho
laugh.gif
 especially 300. Yea kombat koins are used for krypt items.

PO2345 wrote:
Questions:

PO
ohh its gonna tough on challenge 251 and up fo sho
laugh.gif
 especially 300. Yea kombat koins are used for krypt items.

^^

Thanks for the quick response Peanut! Not looking forward to it! Any hints on those tough challenges? Just wondering.

I guess I'm going to just buy everything in the krypt then since it can't be used for anything else!
laugh.gif

PO

^^

Thanks for the quick response Peanut! Not looking forward to it! Any hints on those tough challenges? Just wondering.

I guess I'm going to just buy everything in the krypt then since it can't be used for anything else!
laugh.gif

PO

Here's how to get through those tougher challenges later on:

If your character has a projectile, use it. Often.

laugh.gif

(aka challenge #269)

Here's how to get through those tougher challenges later on:

If your character has a projectile, use it. Often.

laugh.gif

(aka challenge #269)

Originally Posted by peanut214

Say marcus whenever psn is back we gonna have to do some matches. Say go ahead and record the fights too
pimp.gif
you already know man. Lets go! 
pimp.gif
  Im from asia though so lemme check if services for asia is up and running 

Originally Posted by peanut214

Say marcus whenever psn is back we gonna have to do some matches. Say go ahead and record the fights too
pimp.gif
you already know man. Lets go! 
pimp.gif
  Im from asia though so lemme check if services for asia is up and running 

My boy ryan aka fuberduck won his bracket yesterday in the national tourney so is in too 16 today root for him

My boy ryan aka fuberduck won his bracket yesterday in the national tourney so is in too 16 today root for him

Just played some dude who kept trying to pull the Johnny Cage glitch.
I sent him this message:

"Take that Cage glitch somewhere else dude, I knew exactly what you were trying to do."

His response:

"I had no idea what I was doing, I had to disconnect my controller to move."

Come on dude he did the same thing for 3 games till he quit.

As soon as he landed the first X-ray move on me he ducked and blocked so I got as far as I could and kept hitting him with Strykers grenades till he stopped trying.

Just played some dude who kept trying to pull the Johnny Cage glitch.
I sent him this message:

"Take that Cage glitch somewhere else dude, I knew exactly what you were trying to do."

His response:

"I had no idea what I was doing, I had to disconnect my controller to move."

Come on dude he did the same thing for 3 games till he quit.

As soon as he landed the first X-ray move on me he ducked and blocked so I got as far as I could and kept hitting him with Strykers grenades till he stopped trying.

This is the first day i played this game and fought nothing but good players. Most people are trash and i was starting to lose faith in playing online.

But i just found out that King of the Hill bull-!*#%+ you when it comes to your amount of losses. If you back out of a lobby as the king you get a loss even when you havent even started the next fight yet. I got 3 losses from this bs

This is the first day i played this game and fought nothing but good players. Most people are trash and i was starting to lose faith in playing online.

But i just found out that King of the Hill bull-!*#%+ you when it comes to your amount of losses. If you back out of a lobby as the king you get a loss even when you havent even started the next fight yet. I got 3 losses from this bs

Back
Top Bottom