The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

MarcusKicks wrote:
Uploaded new fights. Me and my brother lol kinda wack but the ending was dope.�
pimp.gif

eek.gif
 that was tight.
pimp.gif

MK_MortalKombat Mortal Kombat
Looking for Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Ermac, Jade, Kitana, and Mileena in their old school attire? Consider this two weeks notice.
6 minutes ago

smile.gif
RT @JasonDeline: @MK_MortalKombat Including old school fatalities for Scorpion, Reptile & Sub-Zero?

MK_MortalKombat Mortal Kombat No. More news on her soon. RT @mddawley: @MK_MortalKombat Skarlet too?

Looking for Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Ermac, Jade, Kitana, and Mileena in their old school attire? Consider this two weeks notice.
6 minutes ago

smile.gif
RT @JasonDeline: @MK_MortalKombat Including old school fatalities for Scorpion, Reptile & Sub-Zero?

MK_MortalKombat Mortal Kombat No. More news on her soon. RT @mddawley: @MK_MortalKombat Skarlet too?

Originally Posted by peanut214

6 minutes ago

smile.gif

pimp.gif

6 minutes ago

smile.gif

pimp.gif

you guys must be gods at this game for completing the challenge tower, #251 with Shang Tsung against Baracka, Sindel and Shoa Kahn has me stuck and mad for the past few days, how the hell did you complete it?

so I skip it and get to that super noob vs Raiden
mad.gif
stuck again but that I'll get it done

you guys must be gods at this game for completing the challenge tower, #251 with Shang Tsung against Baracka, Sindel and Shoa Kahn has me stuck and mad for the past few days, how the hell did you complete it?

mad.gif

M4rioL wrote:

mad.gif
Go train with raiden and theres a combo I did that was really cheap that got me thru that challenge. Wait until you have to fight three Goro's and three Shao Kahn's
laugh.gif

M4rioL wrote:

mad.gif
Go train with raiden and theres a combo I did that was really cheap that got me thru that challenge. Wait until you have to fight three Goro's and three Shao Kahn's
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 @ that miracle4ever video.

Looking forward to the upcoming classic outfits and fatalities.

I wonder if they'll be free?

Hell I wonder if the PSN store will be up by then?

Still haven't redeemed my Classic Reptile code.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 @ that miracle4ever video.

Looking forward to the upcoming classic outfits and fatalities.

I wonder if they'll be free?

Hell I wonder if the PSN store will be up by then?

Still haven't redeemed my Classic Reptile code.

laugh.gif

in one fight? ahh hell no, rather pay someone to do it but whats the point all I get is a few achievements and mileena's other costume

laugh.gif

in one fight? ahh hell no, rather pay someone to do it but whats the point all I get is a few achievements and mileena's other costume

M4rioL wrote:

mad.gif
laugh.gif

lol sometimes you just have to be cheap to beat these cheap %** bosses 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom