The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

my online record is 141-21... most players i go up against are scorpions... got my %%! kicked by a mileena, kano and kung lao... but kano's knives are a very fast projectile.. where he can block yours and you cant block his.. but still, some people online really suck!!

my online record is 141-21... most players i go up against are scorpions... got my %%! kicked by a mileena, kano and kung lao... but kano's knives are a very fast projectile.. where he can block yours and you cant block his.. but still, some people online really suck!!

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

like me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

like me
pimp.gif

NinjaBoy66 Rigo Cortes Skarlet, Mortal Kombat’s first DLC kombatant will be playable at E3. You’ll get an advance look at her in a new gameplay trailer on Monday

noobde noobde In case you haven't heard. The first DLC character (Skarlet) is going to be playable at the Warner Booth at E3 !!
smile.gif

noobde noobde Also on Monday we are releasing a Gameplay trailer for the 1st DLC character (Skarlet). She's got some wicked moves!

nerd.gif

NinjaBoy66 Rigo Cortes Skarlet, Mortal Kombat’s first DLC kombatant will be playable at E3. You’ll get an advance look at her in a new gameplay trailer on Monday

noobde noobde In case you haven't heard. The first DLC character (Skarlet) is going to be playable at the Warner Booth at E3 !!
smile.gif

noobde noobde Also on Monday we are releasing a Gameplay trailer for the 1st DLC character (Skarlet). She's got some wicked moves!

nerd.gif

The results have recently poured in so that we can be updated on the excitement that is currently going on in Chicago. Through some sick and intense matches, Perfect Legend takes the victory at Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 7!

Mortal Kombat 9
1: Perfect Legend (Kung Lao)
2: DMG PR Rog (Raiden)
3: EG Justin Wong (Kung Lao)
4: Michaelangelo (Kabal)
5: KTH (Cyrax)
5: Alex Valle (Shang Tsung)
7: Playing To W1n (Raiden)
7: Limbo (Reptile)

SSFIV

1: EG Justin Wong (Rufus, Adon)
2: Alex Valle (Ryu)
3: DMG PR Rog (Balrog)
4: EQ Ricky Ortiz (Rufus)
5: BLG JuiceBox Abel (Abel)
5: TFA BananaKen (Ken)
7: Wolfkrone (Viper)
7: fLoE (Rufus)

The results have recently poured in so that we can be updated on the excitement that is currently going on in Chicago. Through some sick and intense matches, Perfect Legend takes the victory at Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 7!

Mortal Kombat 9
1: Perfect Legend (Kung Lao)
2: DMG PR Rog (Raiden)
3: EG Justin Wong (Kung Lao)
4: Michaelangelo (Kabal)
5: KTH (Cyrax)
5: Alex Valle (Shang Tsung)
7: Playing To W1n (Raiden)
7: Limbo (Reptile)

SSFIV

1: EG Justin Wong (Rufus, Adon)
2: Alex Valle (Ryu)
3: DMG PR Rog (Balrog)
4: EQ Ricky Ortiz (Rufus)
5: BLG JuiceBox Abel (Abel)
5: TFA BananaKen (Ken)
7: Wolfkrone (Viper)
7: fLoE (Rufus)

i hope they also add friendships to the game, cause babality is kinda lame... i see justin wong playing with adon? after he said adon was a weak character and then getting his butt kicked by gamerbee...

they should nerf kung lao and scorpion...

i hope they also add friendships to the game, cause babality is kinda lame... i see justin wong playing with adon? after he said adon was a weak character and then getting his butt kicked by gamerbee...

they should nerf kung lao and scorpion...

not sure, peanut??? cause it seems like the top players pick him for a reason... and then 2 out of the top 3? mmm, i think thats too much of a coincidence

not sure, peanut??? cause it seems like the top players pick him for a reason... and then 2 out of the top 3? mmm, i think thats too much of a coincidence

Damn, this Kombat Tower is long as hell. I'm on 235 I think. I'm about to spend the rest of my koins to just skip this #**#!
laugh.gif

PO

Damn, this Kombat Tower is long as hell. I'm on 235 I think. I'm about to spend the rest of my koins to just skip this #**#!
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

laugh.gif

PO

you can skip, by buying, but in the end if you want the trophy, you'll have to finish all of them anyways.. so it's just a temporary pass

Back
Top Bottom