The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

yeah, that was cool looking. but that is only for smoke? and we wont be seeing kenshi at evo.. he's banned
That is a Noob fatality, but instead of a shadow clone, they used Smoke as the other guy. When you throw charge slams, upknees and x-rays, it will be Smoke being summoned instead of the shadow clone. 
pimp.gif
 Noob Smoke!

yeah, that was cool looking. but that is only for smoke? and we wont be seeing kenshi at evo.. he's banned
That is a Noob fatality, but instead of a shadow clone, they used Smoke as the other guy. When you throw charge slams, upknees and x-rays, it will be Smoke being summoned instead of the shadow clone. 
pimp.gif
 Noob Smoke!

i know it is. i just figured since he played against smoke the other character was a smoke clone. and if he'd play someone else, he'd get a shadow clone of that person... would be cool to see

i know it is. i just figured since he played against smoke the other character was a smoke clone. and if he'd play someone else, he'd get a shadow clone of that person... would be cool to see

Hell yeah that would be dope. 
pimp.gif
 But its beyond Noob's powers. *shrug*

Hell yeah that would be dope. 
pimp.gif
 But its beyond Noob's powers. *shrug*

wait wait so...

Spoiler [+]
If two people select Noob's klassic costume then the 2nd one comes with a Smoke clone in place of the shadow that Noob normally uses in his specials, x-ray, etc...?

is that right? That's pretty sweet
pimp.gif

wait wait so...

Spoiler [+]
If two people select Noob's klassic costume then the 2nd one comes with a Smoke clone in place of the shadow that Noob normally uses in his specials, x-ray, etc...?

is that right? That's pretty sweet
pimp.gif

If you select the MK2 Noob by pressing START, he summons Smoke instead of his normal shadow clone in moves like charging clone, upknee, X-Ray, Fatalities etc.

If you select the MK2 Noob by pressing START, he summons Smoke instead of his normal shadow clone in moves like charging clone, upknee, X-Ray, Fatalities etc.

I see what you guys are talking about.. lol I dont really play online, so I can just punch my opponent who does this haha
but yea, theres always a way around this

I see what you guys are talking about.. lol I dont really play online, so I can just punch my opponent who does this haha

that dude is so lame, he sounds really gay.. and then even acting like he's got skills. problem with kano a lot of his moves are safe. his kanoball is very safe and his knives are the fastest projectile in the game. so if he does a projectile war, he'll always win. cause he can block

that dude is so lame, he sounds really gay.. and then even acting like he's got skills. problem with kano a lot of his moves are safe. his kanoball is very safe and his knives are the fastest projectile in the game. so if he does a projectile war, he'll always win. cause he can block

MarcusKicks wrote:

I dunno man, you may say that now but I cannot find a way
30t6p3b.gif
. And by�the time you start to figure it out it is wayyyy too late
��

absolutely ruins online play

Back
Top Bottom