The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

you know why people have a good record? because they figure things out that work for them, and others dont know how to stop it. if you keep spamming, your opponent should be able to pick up on it after the 2nd or 3rd time. besides if it works for you, the spamming, then why stop doing it? because others might call you out? if you cant stop the guy you're playing, that is totally on your defense or your character and not on him.

that is why i said before, this game is very unbalanced. because you can keep spamming and some characters dont have the moves or skills to get past that. like kano, if he spams and you have another character that goes into a spam war with kano, that person will always lose, because kano's knives are a lot faster, and it will allow him to block your projectile and still get his hit.

you know why people have a good record? because they figure things out that work for them, and others dont know how to stop it. if you keep spamming, your opponent should be able to pick up on it after the 2nd or 3rd time. besides if it works for you, the spamming, then why stop doing it? because others might call you out? if you cant stop the guy you're playing, that is totally on your defense or your character and not on him.

that is why i said before, this game is very unbalanced. because you can keep spamming and some characters dont have the moves or skills to get past that. like kano, if he spams and you have another character that goes into a spam war with kano, that person will always lose, because kano's knives are a lot faster, and it will allow him to block your projectile and still get his hit.

Kano spammers are terrible
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My defense is pretty good tho it really is. And sometimes when you figure out the spammers it is a match and a half too late.

I feel you tho, I have always thought that the balance in this game was off

Kano spammers are terrible
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

My defense is pretty good tho it really is. And sometimes when you figure out the spammers it is a match and a half too late.

I feel you tho, I have always thought that the balance in this game was off

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Noob Saibot teleport. Timing is strict though, as soon as he throws that knife, teleport slam that %@@, then dont forget that block button for the wake up ball attack. Use the shadow charge to create distance.
What I say is easier said than done though, lol but im just sayin, theres always a way around these imbalances.

Noob Saibot teleport. Timing is strict though, as soon as he throws that knife, teleport slam that %@@, then dont forget that block button for the wake up ball attack. Use the shadow charge to create distance.
What I say is easier said than done though, lol but im just sayin, theres always a way around these imbalances.

Kano is that bull-!@%% i dont care what anyone says. I can beat Kano spammers but only because i am good a fighting games and can develop counter strategies really quick but for someone who doesnt have that expertise or doesnt play fighting games like that i can see how they lose and fall for the spam so easily.

Its sickening but i aint even mad, if you want to play like that go ahead but know that you will never be able to acquire any knowledge about how to play the game on a higher level. Look at BLACKHAWKDOWN from SFIV, the 3rd variation is out and he is still doing the same !@%% smh.

Kano is that bull-!@%% i dont care what anyone says. I can beat Kano spammers but only because i am good a fighting games and can develop counter strategies really quick but for someone who doesnt have that expertise or doesnt play fighting games like that i can see how they lose and fall for the spam so easily.

Its sickening but i aint even mad, if you want to play like that go ahead but know that you will never be able to acquire any knowledge about how to play the game on a higher level. Look at BLACKHAWKDOWN from SFIV, the 3rd variation is out and he is still doing the same !@%% smh.

it has nothing to do with your expertise of whatever. because it's really quite obvious when people spam. and most people dont care about playing at a higher level. all they wanna do is win. im just saying that not all characters have the ability to stop it or deal with it. i just think it is lame that when 2 characters throw a projectile, kano is the only one that can throw his knife and still block the others projectile. thats just lame.

besides, if your spamming works... why change it? cause someone calls you out? i just laugh, cause complaining and calling someone a spammer, just shows that no matter how good you are, you're still not good enough to stop that.. which is where the balance of the game comes into place.

and where all characters have a projectile, it doesnt even come down to combos anymore... it's just, which character has the best moves. kung lao...

and there isnt always a way around imbalances, because you can be as good as justin wong or tom brady, it doesnt matter, cause if they'd go head to head and one has kung lao and the other has a weaker character, say noob.. that person will lose. cause kung lao has all the moves and skills to play up close and away, where noob only has a zoning and so called mid range game (by the way, that movie was cool where he talks about the evil twin combo, but it doesnt mean much cause it's way too slow.)

other than the imbalance of the game, they need to fix the desynching and disconnects and also the fact that european players only play in europe and US players can only play USA

it has nothing to do with your expertise of whatever. because it's really quite obvious when people spam. and most people dont care about playing at a higher level. all they wanna do is win. im just saying that not all characters have the ability to stop it or deal with it. i just think it is lame that when 2 characters throw a projectile, kano is the only one that can throw his knife and still block the others projectile. thats just lame.

besides, if your spamming works... why change it? cause someone calls you out? i just laugh, cause complaining and calling someone a spammer, just shows that no matter how good you are, you're still not good enough to stop that.. which is where the balance of the game comes into place.

and where all characters have a projectile, it doesnt even come down to combos anymore... it's just, which character has the best moves. kung lao...

and there isnt always a way around imbalances, because you can be as good as justin wong or tom brady, it doesnt matter, cause if they'd go head to head and one has kung lao and the other has a weaker character, say noob.. that person will lose. cause kung lao has all the moves and skills to play up close and away, where noob only has a zoning and so called mid range game (by the way, that movie was cool where he talks about the evil twin combo, but it doesnt mean much cause it's way too slow.)

other than the imbalance of the game, they need to fix the desynching and disconnects and also the fact that european players only play in europe and US players can only play USA

I have to disagree with that homie

Sub-zero is just as slow and is also a zoning character, plus he doesn't have any projectiles that can cause damage...  yet Tom Brady defeated Justin Wong's Kung Lao in one of the earlier tournaments. Kung Lao hasnt even been nerfed back then.

I say its 70% player skills, 30% character of choice... maybe 80-20

I have to disagree with that homie

Sub-zero is just as slow and is also a zoning character, plus he doesn't have any projectiles that can cause damage...  yet Tom Brady defeated Justin Wong's Kung Lao in one of the earlier tournaments. Kung Lao hasnt even been nerfed back then.

I say its 70% player skills, 30% character of choice... maybe 80-20

Those 2 guys are the best tho
laugh.gif
so it is a little different. I would love to see someone stop the hardcore spammers with lao, cano, jax, & scorpian

Those 2 guys are the best tho
laugh.gif
so it is a little different. I would love to see someone stop the hardcore spammers with lao, cano, jax, & scorpian

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

Kenshi was supposed to out today. Can't get him on 360 

http://twitter.com/#!/noobde/status/88371855701983232
Its looking like Kenshi (on Xbox) will more likely be tomorrow instead of today. There is going to be an announcement released shortly.

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

Kenshi was supposed to out today. Can't get him on 360 

http://twitter.com/#!/noobde/status/88371855701983232
Its looking like Kenshi (on Xbox) will more likely be tomorrow instead of today. There is going to be an announcement released shortly.

Downloaded the Compatibility pack and got the Klassic Noob and Smoke skins.

Theres an issue with Noob though, when you choose the klassic skin, you cant seem to connect the blackhole after a string like B1214. I thought Noob was somewhat nerfed, but it turns out that its just an issue they will fix in the next patch.

Press start in choosing the MK2 Noob though, you're in for a surprise.
EDIT

Smoke still has OTG, seems like the behavior of of MK2 Noob and Smoke are pre-patch.

Back
Top Bottom