laugh.gif

not bad, but fail for giving both of his hands claws

ehhhh...i kinda wish it was the 80s Freddy

yes I'm being very nitpicky
laugh.gif

not bad, but fail for giving both of his hands claws

Wow just WOW. 

This is amazing! 

I love the direction they are taking with this.  They've pretty much opened up the door to a whole new set of characters.  The possibilities are endless. Who could be next? Jason? Leatherface? Mike Myers? Chucky?
eek.gif

eek.gif

This was just the twist this game needed to keep people talking.  I was hyped about this and I really didn't want it to be another generic, boring, predictable MK character (sorry Tanya, Fujin or whoever). 

I trust the game play will be as good as the rest of the characters.  I am not disappoint.  Definitely copped. 

Wow just WOW. 

This is amazing! 

I love the direction they are taking with this.  They've pretty much opened up the door to a whole new set of characters.  The possibilities are endless. Who could be next? Jason? Leatherface? Mike Myers? Chucky?
eek.gif

eek.gif

This was just the twist this game needed to keep people talking.  I was hyped about this and I really didn't want it to be another generic, boring, predictable MK character (sorry Tanya, Fujin or whoever). 

I trust the game play will be as good as the rest of the characters.  I am not disappoint.  Definitely copped. 

IMO The Best MK Game In A VERYYYY Long Time... Theyre Consistant With The DLC Characters And Theyre Even Giving Us Freddy Kruger... Unbelievable.

IMO The Best MK Game In A VERYYYY Long Time... Theyre Consistant With The DLC Characters And Theyre Even Giving Us Freddy Kruger... Unbelievable.

He looks cool and all but I really wanted an mk character like havik or even reiko. I might consider buying freddy just for the hell of it
smile.gif
. Is it me or does freddy's face resembles reptile's face. Maybe I'm trippin
laugh.gif
 Ohh and I had a feeling that they would release freddy because they can easily create him by using kabal's model. Ohh I also heard that we will also get cyber smoke's costume on august 9th.
nerd.gif

He looks cool and all but I really wanted an mk character like havik or even reiko. I might consider buying freddy just for the hell of it
smile.gif
laugh.gif
 Ohh and I had a feeling that they would release freddy because they can easily create him by using kabal's model. Ohh I also heard that we will also get cyber smoke's costume on august 9th.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

smile.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
tumblr_l45zumaSxl1qc1iql.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

smile.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
tumblr_l45zumaSxl1qc1iql.gif

Back
Top Bottom