The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

anyone else feel like theyr'e on some zombie #$#@ with some of the fatalities?
roll.gif

I dig the faster speed of the game, and the kustom kombos...,
but other than that how is this any different than most of the other MKs. Same ol #*!*.

but other than that how is this any different than most of the other MKs. Same ol #*!*.

Mortal Kombat never disappoints me, and with my PS3 functioning now, I'm copping this.
pimp.gif

Mortal Kombat never disappoints me, and with my PS3 functioning now, I'm copping this.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Word. It's a gimmick novelty item now.

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

ATLien Seeko wrote:
JaysRcrak wrote:

Well its has a couple different features in this new game. For example tag-team matches,way deeper story plot,x-ray move which I never seen in any other fighting game,and spectator mode when you play on-line.Also the MK team is trying to make this game tournament worthy to be included in the evo fighting game tournaments.And from what I heard evo will possibly considered this game for tournament match ups.

ATLien Seeko wrote:
JaysRcrak wrote:

Well its has a couple different features in this new game. For example tag-team matches,way deeper story plot,x-ray move which I never seen in any other fighting game,and spectator mode when you play on-line.Also the MK team is trying to make this game tournament worthy to be included in the evo fighting game tournaments.And from what I heard evo will possibly considered this game for tournament match ups.

Back
Top Bottom