The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

I remember the days you couldnt see the fatalities until the game was in your system and you had to do em yourself

ima be honest the gameplay looks choppy the fatalities will get boring i havent seen 1 that made me jump out my seat

the morphing is dope

xrays gonna get boring too

realtalk it looks as if theyre trying to catch up to sf4

{Young Jeezy} Im jus sayiin tho

Well I think the game play looks pretty good to me.You have to remember that this an early build of the game.But on the real they do need to work on some of the fatalities.They need to get rid of scorpion's second fatality because its to similar to his first fatality and bring be back the toasty fatality like back in the 90's. I just hope that the mk team brings back some magical fatalities back for example shang tsung's soul steal.The main fatalities I like so far is sektor's missile's launch fatality,cyrax's green net fatality,scorpion's torso and head slice fatality, and kung lao's buzz saw fatality.
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainSpaulding

I remember the days you couldnt see the fatalities until the game was in your system and you had to do em yourself

ima be honest the gameplay looks choppy the fatalities will get boring i havent seen 1 that made me jump out my seat

the morphing is dope

xrays gonna get boring too

realtalk it looks as if theyre trying to catch up to sf4

{Young Jeezy} Im jus sayiin tho

Well I think the game play looks pretty good to me.You have to remember that this an early build of the game.But on the real they do need to work on some of the fatalities.They need to get rid of scorpion's second fatality because its to similar to his first fatality and bring be back the toasty fatality like back in the 90's. I just hope that the mk team brings back some magical fatalities back for example shang tsung's soul steal.The main fatalities I like so far is sektor's missile's launch fatality,cyrax's green net fatality,scorpion's torso and head slice fatality, and kung lao's buzz saw fatality.
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

Back
Top Bottom