The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

so liu kang wont be in it, right? since they decided to kill him in a previous mortal kombat... so sad, killing off the hero of the game.. and how is this the original sub zero, when scorpion mentions this is his younger brother. i thought scorpion became the guardian of the younger subzero. and didnt the younger subzero have a scar over his eye? after he decided to leave the lin kuei?

so liu kang wont be in it, right? since they decided to kill him in a previous mortal kombat... so sad, killing off the hero of the game.. and how is this the original sub zero, when scorpion mentions this is his younger brother. i thought scorpion became the guardian of the younger subzero. and didnt the younger subzero have a scar over his eye? after he decided to leave the lin kuei?

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

Yea you can expect liu kang in this game for sure.Yea my bad its the younger sub-zero this time around. Yea all you said is accurate but you have to remember that every character has a alternative outfit. So maybe his alt will be his unmasked one from mk3.Im sure when you play the story mode it should explain how he gets the scar.

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

Yea you can expect liu kang in this game for sure.Yea my bad its the younger sub-zero this time around. Yea all you said is accurate but you have to remember that every character has a alternative outfit. So maybe his alt will be his unmasked one from mk3.Im sure when you play the story mode it should explain how he gets the scar.

Originally Posted by peanut214

ATLien Seeko wrote:

JaysRcrak wrote:

I dig the faster speed of the game, and the kustom kombos...,
but other than that how is this any different than most of the other MKs. Same ol #*!*.

Word. It's a gimmick novelty item now.
Well its has a couple different features in this new game. For example tag-team matches,way deeper story plot,x-ray move which I never seen in any other fighting game,and spectator mode when you play on-line.Also the MK team is trying to make this game tournament worthy to be included in the evo fighting game tournaments.And from what I heard evo will possibly considered this game for tournament match ups.

Tag Team...ehh
X-ray moves... ehh. Once you've seen everyones x- ray moves will it still be cool. I dont think so.
Plot. long story mode. I can dig it.
MK Tournament
pimp.gif
. Now this is what would ultimately make me cop.

^If this is supposed to be a "recap" of the 1st three, and Raiden went into the past to defeat Shao Kahn,I can see them unveiling lui kang as an unlockable character somehow

ATLien Seeko wrote:

JaysRcrak wrote:

but other than that how is this any different than most of the other MKs. Same ol #*!*.

Well its has a couple different features in this new game. For example tag-team matches,way deeper story plot,x-ray move which I never seen in any other fighting game,and spectator mode when you play on-line.Also the MK team is trying to make this game tournament worthy to be included in the evo fighting game tournaments.And from what I heard evo will possibly considered this game for tournament match ups.

Tag Team...ehh
X-ray moves... ehh. Once you've seen everyones x- ray moves will it still be cool. I dont think so.
Plot. long story mode. I can dig it.
MK Tournament
pimp.gif
. Now this is what would ultimately make me cop.

^If this is supposed to be a "recap" of the 1st three, and Raiden went into the past to defeat Shao Kahn,I can see them unveiling lui kang as an unlockable character somehow

ATLien Seeko wrote:
JaysRcrak wrote:

x-ray move which I never seen in any other fighting game,  

Tao-Feng fist of fury. was actually made by one of the creaters of MK... This game was the first to feature the X-Ray punching.

ATLien Seeko wrote:
JaysRcrak wrote:

x-ray move which I never seen in any other fighting game,  

Tao-Feng fist of fury. was actually made by one of the creaters of MK... This game was the first to feature the X-Ray punching.

Is that the one where you could cut someones leg or arm off with the samuri sword? Jetpac?

Is that the one where you could cut someones leg or arm off with the samuri sword? Jetpac?

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

The game sucked so bad I don't even think it had fatalities bro lol

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

The game sucked so bad I don't even think it had fatalities bro lol

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

JaysRcrak wrote:

Not sticking to their roots is what killed them in the franchise....they should've been did this a long time ago this is how it should have been instead of making the game complicated trying to be like the rest of the fighting games

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

JaysRcrak wrote:

Not sticking to their roots is what killed them in the franchise....they should've been did this a long time ago this is how it should have been instead of making the game complicated trying to be like the rest of the fighting games

I remember the days you couldnt see the fatalities until the game was in your system and you had to do em yourself

ima be honest the gameplay looks choppy the fatalities will get boring i havent seen 1 that made me jump out my seat

the morphing is dope

xrays gonna get boring too

realtalk it looks as if theyre trying to catch up to sf4

{Young Jeezy} Im jus sayiin tho

I remember the days you couldnt see the fatalities until the game was in your system and you had to do em yourself

ima be honest the gameplay looks choppy the fatalities will get boring i havent seen 1 that made me jump out my seat

the morphing is dope

xrays gonna get boring too

realtalk it looks as if theyre trying to catch up to sf4

{Young Jeezy} Im jus sayiin tho

Back
Top Bottom