The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Yo im %$#$@! DONE man i was playing MK vs DC earlier and my 360 D-pad broke this is the SECOND 360 controller I have that D-pad has broken on me. I'm calling Gamestop now to change my reserve and i'm copping a PS3 next week this is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Yo im %$#$@! DONE man i was playing MK vs DC earlier and my 360 D-pad broke this is the SECOND 360 controller I have that D-pad has broken on me. I'm calling Gamestop now to change my reserve and i'm copping a PS3 next week this is ridiculous.

WELCOME

#TEAMPS3
#TEAMFREEONLINE

WELCOME

#TEAMPS3
#TEAMFREEONLINE

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

WELCOME

#TEAMPS3
#TEAMFREEONLINE

laugh.gif

I am so through man
30t6p3b.gif

WELCOME

#TEAMPS3
#TEAMFREEONLINE

laugh.gif

I am so through man
30t6p3b.gif

You my man, are a SMART MAN! 
pimp.gif

You my man, are a SMART MAN! 
pimp.gif

WELCOME

#TEAMPS3
#TEAMFREEONLINE
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

WELCOME

#TEAMPS3
#TEAMFREEONLINE
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Bout time homie. Plus you can face me in " MORTAL KOMBAT "
laugh.gif

Bout time homie. Plus you can face me in " MORTAL KOMBAT "
laugh.gif

US gaming magazine, GamePro have run a feature in their May 2011 issue on the first three kombatants to arrive post-release in the form of Downloadable Content.

This first batch of DLC comprises of the Tiger-Shokan, Kintaro, mysterious Femme-Fatale Lady In Red [Skarlett?] and the Blind-Swordsman, Kenshi.

Whilst the article makes no mention of when to expect this first strike of DLC, it does however provide some renders of the aforementioned characters, Kintaro sports a design very similar to his Armageddon attire and Kenshi wields a faithful update of his Deadly Alliance design.

The May issue of GamePro should be released to Newstands shortly and will be made available to subscribers over the coming days.

Keep up to date with all things Mortal Kombat related by following us over on Twitter at @MK_Online or by liking us over on our Facebook Page.

Thanks go to forum user Plagues for word on this article. Think you've got a news story? Send your submissions to our MKO Newslead.

DISCLAIMER: Keep in mind April Fool's Day (April 1st) is fast approaching and the release of this magazine may coincide with that date somewhat. Until official confirmation is stated, this information should be taken with a grain of salt.

Where's rain
nerd.gif

US gaming magazine, GamePro have run a feature in their May 2011 issue on the first three kombatants to arrive post-release in the form of Downloadable Content.

This first batch of DLC comprises of the Tiger-Shokan, Kintaro, mysterious Femme-Fatale Lady In Red [Skarlett?] and the Blind-Swordsman, Kenshi.

Whilst the article makes no mention of when to expect this first strike of DLC, it does however provide some renders of the aforementioned characters, Kintaro sports a design very similar to his Armageddon attire and Kenshi wields a faithful update of his Deadly Alliance design.

The May issue of GamePro should be released to Newstands shortly and will be made available to subscribers over the coming days.

Keep up to date with all things Mortal Kombat related by following us over on Twitter at @MK_Online or by liking us over on our Facebook Page.

Thanks go to forum user Plagues for word on this article. Think you've got a news story? Send your submissions to our MKO Newslead.

DISCLAIMER: Keep in mind April Fool's Day (April 1st) is fast approaching and the release of this magazine may coincide with that date somewhat. Until official confirmation is stated, this information should be taken with a grain of salt.

Where's rain
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

Where's rain
nerd.gif
This!
Also reserved my copy at Gamestop today 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

Where's rain
nerd.gif
This!
Also reserved my copy at Gamestop today 
pimp.gif

Yo those Character Select Screen profiles look terrible. They better change them quicksmart.

Everything else looks great though. Can't wait to play this.

Yo those Character Select Screen profiles look terrible. They better change them quicksmart.

Mitchellicious wrote:

Yea I agree about the character select screen profiles. Unfortunately NRS isn't going to change them.
ohwell.gif

Mitchellicious wrote:

Yea I agree about the character select screen profiles. Unfortunately NRS isn't going to change them.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

In my opinion, Smoke would look wayyy better if they made him look similar to Baby Vegeta but i'll reserve my judgement until the 19th.

BTW does anyone actually use Nightwolf? It seems like no one ever talks about him
laugh.gif
I'm a big fan of Nightwolf, he was part of my 5 man rotation in Ultimate 3, but son is getting no love from any media outlets 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

In my opinion, Smoke would look wayyy better if they made him look similar to Baby Vegeta but i'll reserve my judgement until the 19th.

BTW does anyone actually use Nightwolf? It seems like no one ever talks about him
laugh.gif
I'm a big fan of Nightwolf, he was part of my 5 man rotation in Ultimate 3, but son is getting no love from any media outlets 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom