The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

She looks different. I can't wait to see her x-ray.
devil.gif

In my opinion, Smoke would look wayyy better if they made him look similar to Baby Vegeta but i'll reserve my judgement until the 19th.

BTW does anyone actually use Nightwolf? It seems like no one ever talks about him
laugh.gif

In my opinion, Smoke would look wayyy better if they made him look similar to Baby Vegeta but i'll reserve my judgement until the 19th.

BTW does anyone actually use Nightwolf? It seems like no one ever talks about him
laugh.gif

KingRamey wrote:

laugh.gif

I cant wait to use nightwolf.
devil.gif
  He was one of mains in MK3 and he was kool in MK Deception.

KingRamey wrote:

laugh.gif

devil.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

KingRamey wrote:

laugh.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif
 I figured you did dude but I don't see why any casual MK players would be drawn to him. Most people go to the more known and hyped fighters 

KingRamey wrote:

laugh.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif
 I figured you did dude but I don't see why any casual MK players would be drawn to him. Most people go to the more known and hyped fighters 

Originally Posted by KingRamey

KingRamey wrote:

laugh.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif
True that homie. Scorpion and Sub Zero are the like the Ken and Ryu of Mortal Kombat so I expect alot of casual mk players using those two the most.

KingRamey wrote:

laugh.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif
True that homie. Scorpion and Sub Zero are the like the Ken and Ryu of Mortal Kombat so I expect alot of casual mk players using those two the most.

devil.gif

laugh.gif

Woah Woah Woah....Ken Master's is a beast...but I agree...Johnny will be my starting guy...he is too nice on the demo...Sub-Zero is waaay to slow and his moves suck.

devil.gif

laugh.gif

Woah Woah Woah....Ken Master's is a beast...but I agree...Johnny will be my starting guy...he is too nice on the demo...Sub-Zero is waaay to slow and his moves suck.

MJ All Day45 wrote:
peanut214 wrote:
KingRamey wrote:

laugh.gif

I like how sub zero plays. He's slow but he's more of an advanced character to master which is a good challenge for me
happy.gif
The only special move that is lacking is his ground freeze. Its just to slow and leaves you open for a hit.

MJ All Day45 wrote:
peanut214 wrote:
KingRamey wrote:

laugh.gif

I like how sub zero plays. He's slow but he's more of an advanced character to master which is a good challenge for me
happy.gif
The only special move that is lacking is his ground freeze. Its just to slow and leaves you open for a hit.

MJ All Day45 wrote:
peanut214 wrote:

happy.gif

I'm more of a kick guy (Scorpion, JC) where as SZ is more punch focused...I like the others flashier style. I'm also perfecting Mileena...pulled off a 12 hit combo
pimp.gif
....i wish the demo allowed online play.

MJ All Day45 wrote:
peanut214 wrote:

happy.gif

I'm more of a kick guy (Scorpion, JC) where as SZ is more punch focused...I like the others flashier style. I'm also perfecting Mileena...pulled off a 12 hit combo
pimp.gif
....i wish the demo allowed online play.

KingRamey wrote:

laugh.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif

I main Kabal, but Nightwolf is my 2nd in command
pimp.gif

KingRamey wrote:

laugh.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif

I main Kabal, but Nightwolf is my 2nd in command
pimp.gif

Yo im %$#$@! DONE man i was playing MK vs DC earlier and my 360 D-pad broke this is the SECOND 360 controller I have that D-pad has broken on me. I'm calling Gamestop now to change my reserve and i'm copping a PS3 next week this is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom