The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

laugh.gif
at the dudes with the blind hate on the last couple pages.

If thats what high level scorpion play looks like than its gonna be a pain in the *%* fighting these 1 dimensional *%* scorpion players online
30t6p3b.gif

If thats what high level scorpion play looks like than its gonna be a pain in the *%* fighting these 1 dimensional *%* scorpion players online
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

30t6p3b.gif
Every character has their weakness. You just gotta have good strategy when it comes to playing. I can name one character thats give scorpion players a hard time " NOOB SAIBOT "
devil.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

30t6p3b.gif
Every character has their weakness. You just gotta have good strategy when it comes to playing. I can name one character thats give scorpion players a hard time " NOOB SAIBOT "
devil.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

laugh.gif
I know homie. You can tell their capcom fan boys 
laugh.gif

come on guys lets not pretend like MK has established faith in us gamers over the last few years 
laugh.gif
 im hoping this is a tourney worthy game like they say, but the same thing is said every MK game 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by peanut214

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

come on guys lets not pretend like MK has established faith in us gamers over the last few years 
laugh.gif
 im hoping this is a tourney worthy game like they say, but the same thing is said every MK game 
ohwell.gif

I wish Smoke looked more like Noob Saibot.  And what happened with the cyborg Smoke?  Will there be an alternate costume?

I wish Smoke looked more like Noob Saibot.  And what happened with the cyborg Smoke?  Will there be an alternate costume?

the ending to his fatality seemed like it didn't belong...his fatality could've been epic but instead it's just cool.

the ending to his fatality seemed like it didn't belong...his fatality could've been epic but instead it's just cool.

TennHouse2 wrote:
peanut214 wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

The last 4 installments ( mkda- mk vs dc ) weren't real mortal kombat games to me because of the 3d gameplay. Now I ll give props to capcom because if weren't for them ed boon would't have been inspired to bring back Mortal Kombat 2011 in a 2d platform. He even said this himself in a interview a while back. I will say that this Moral Kombat for me is a blessing. I remember a couple years ago I thought to my self wouldn't it be tight if they brought back Mortal Kombat back to their roots with all the classic stages and characters. And then bam last year in the summer we got the trailer to Mortal kombat 9. I couldn't believe it
eek.gif
 On the real trust me this game is tourny worthy. Believe that homie !!!!!! 
pimp.gif

TennHouse2 wrote:
peanut214 wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

The last 4 installments ( mkda- mk vs dc ) weren't real mortal kombat games to me because of the 3d gameplay. Now I ll give props to capcom because if weren't for them ed boon would't have been inspired to bring back Mortal Kombat 2011 in a 2d platform. He even said this himself in a interview a while back. I will say that this Moral Kombat for me is a blessing. I remember a couple years ago I thought to my self wouldn't it be tight if they brought back Mortal Kombat back to their roots with all the classic stages and characters. And then bam last year in the summer we got the trailer to Mortal kombat 9. I couldn't believe it
eek.gif
 On the real trust me this game is tourny worthy. Believe that homie !!!!!! 
pimp.gif

xtianp wrote:

Yea I agree it was ok but it wasn't electrifying enough
laugh.gif

xtianp wrote:

Yea I agree it was ok but it wasn't electrifying enough
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom