The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

[h2]More possible characters for Mortal Kombat 2011 leaked from MK9 website[/h2]
December 8th, 2010 @ 14:37
By Stephany Nunneley

mk11.jpg

Some voice into clips for more possible Mortal Kombat 2011characters popped up on the lovely internet today, and if the voicesare accurate, it looks like the roster for Netherrealm Studios’s newestfighter is filling out rather well.

If you wish to remain pure, don’t look below the break.

According to a post over on Evil Avatar,the fighting intro sequences feature quotes for: Ermac, Goro, Kabal,Noob Saibot, Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, Sindel, Smoke and Stryker.  Sektoris also mentioned.

An announcer in a voice file also mentions Test Your Might and Brutalities.

Since the information came from a few sound files, it’s uncertain ifthe information listed in this post will be in the final product, sojust keep that in mind when reading all of this.

Here is what the following roster looks like so far if the sound files are any indication:
  • Shao Khan
  • Sonya
  • Cyrax
  • Scorpion
  • Sub-Zero
  • Sektor
  • Reptile
  • Mileena
  • Jax
  • Kung Lao
  • Shang Tsung
  • Stryker
  • Kabal
  • Quan Chi
  • Kitana
  • Johnny Cage
  • Nightwolf
  • Ermac
  • Sindel
  • Noob
  • Smoke
  • Goro
  • Liu Kang
  • Raiden
Apparently, what happened was Netherrealm was updating the MortalKombat site and forgot to “lock out some of the content temporarily,allowing savvy users to browse the directories freely

[h2]More possible characters for Mortal Kombat 2011 leaked from MK9 website[/h2]
December 8th, 2010 @ 14:37
By Stephany Nunneley

mk11.jpg

Some voice into clips for more possible Mortal Kombat 2011characters popped up on the lovely internet today, and if the voicesare accurate, it looks like the roster for Netherrealm Studios’s newestfighter is filling out rather well.

If you wish to remain pure, don’t look below the break.

According to a post over on Evil Avatar,the fighting intro sequences feature quotes for: Ermac, Goro, Kabal,Noob Saibot, Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, Sindel, Smoke and Stryker.  Sektoris also mentioned.

An announcer in a voice file also mentions Test Your Might and Brutalities.

Since the information came from a few sound files, it’s uncertain ifthe information listed in this post will be in the final product, sojust keep that in mind when reading all of this.

Here is what the following roster looks like so far if the sound files are any indication:
  • Shao Khan
  • Sonya
  • Cyrax
  • Scorpion
  • Sub-Zero
  • Sektor
  • Reptile
  • Mileena
  • Jax
  • Kung Lao
  • Shang Tsung
  • Stryker
  • Kabal
  • Quan Chi
  • Kitana
  • Johnny Cage
  • Nightwolf
  • Ermac
  • Sindel
  • Noob
  • Smoke
  • Goro
  • Liu Kang
  • Raiden
Apparently, what happened was Netherrealm was updating the MortalKombat site and forgot to “lock out some of the content temporarily,allowing savvy users to browse the directories freely

Damn. Well I was planning on picking up a PS3 this Christmas, might definitely have to now.

MK Gold
pimp.gif
brings back memories Quan Chi's fatality was the illest
laugh.gif

Damn. Well I was planning on picking up a PS3 this Christmas, might definitely have to now.

MK Gold
pimp.gif
brings back memories Quan Chi's fatality was the illest
laugh.gif

Mister916 wrote:
Kratos would murk Quan Chi 
laugh.gif

But their resemblance is uncanny.

See thats the reason why I dont want Nether Realm Studios to put Kratos in this game.Quan Chi and Kratos look to similar in a certian way. And I don't think Kratos would murk Quan Chi 
grin.gif
 Quan is also very skilled with the broadswords and he's a demonic sorcerer from the nether realm (hell in the Mortal Kombat Universe). His giant green skull alone would tear Kratos a new one
roll.gif

Mister916 wrote:
Kratos would murk Quan Chi 
laugh.gif

But their resemblance is uncanny.

See thats the reason why I dont want Nether Realm Studios to put Kratos in this game.Quan Chi and Kratos look to similar in a certian way. And I don't think Kratos would murk Quan Chi 
grin.gif
 Quan is also very skilled with the broadswords and he's a demonic sorcerer from the nether realm (hell in the Mortal Kombat Universe). His giant green skull alone would tear Kratos a new one
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom