The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Mortal Kombat is tired... Does not look interesting at all.
Maybe its played out to you but to me the game looks great. Then again I've been playing Mortal Kombat for the past 17 years. OG right here homie since 93!!!! I also own alot of street fighter games (street fighter II turbo,street fighter III, and alpha series 1-3),Marvel vs Capcom 2, and Tekken 1-5. I enjoy playing those games as well , but Mortal Kombat will always remain to be number 1 to me.

Maybe its played out to you but to me the game looks great. Then again I've been playing Mortal Kombat for the past 17 years. OG right here homie since 93!!!! I also own alot of street fighter games (street fighter II turbo,street fighter III, and alpha series 1-3),Marvel vs Capcom 2, and Tekken 1-5. I enjoy playing those games as well , but Mortal Kombat will always remain to be number 1 to me.

Originally Posted by peanut214

Look at the interest level difference between Mortal Kombat VS. Street Fighter.

Street Fighter stayed alive because of gameplay. Which Mortal Kombat has been lacking since "Deadly Alliance".

Originally Posted by peanut214

Street Fighter stayed alive because of gameplay. Which Mortal Kombat has been lacking since "Deadly Alliance".

peanut214 wrote:

I will admit that the street fighter series has great gameplay , but this new mortal kombat dial up combo system is nice. And every character in this new mk has its own fighting syle. For example jax is the grappler of mk now and sub zero still has his shotokan fighting style .And to me the last mk game I enjoyed playing was mk deception. I only made this thread because I didn't see anyone else make one on this new mk. I figured there might be a couple mk heads like myself on niketalk. And when you speak of interest level I can see that more people are into street fighter and marvel vs capcom which is cool. Not everyone is going to like mortal kombat. 

peanut214 wrote:

I will admit that the street fighter series has great gameplay , but this new mortal kombat dial up combo system is nice. And every character in this new mk has its own fighting syle. For example jax is the grappler of mk now and sub zero still has his shotokan fighting style .And to me the last mk game I enjoyed playing was mk deception. I only made this thread because I didn't see anyone else make one on this new mk. I figured there might be a couple mk heads like myself on niketalk. And when you speak of interest level I can see that more people are into street fighter and marvel vs capcom which is cool. Not everyone is going to like mortal kombat. 

i'm waiting for a killer instinct re up ... but i digress

this mk looks sick ... there are quite of few duds in the series ... but there are also some gems ... deception w/ the impale move ...

classic characters ... only one i won't miss is liu kang

i can't wait

i'm waiting for a killer instinct re up ... but i digress

this mk looks sick ... there are quite of few duds in the series ... but there are also some gems ... deception w/ the impale move ...

classic characters ... only one i won't miss is liu kang

i can't wait

I just gave in man couldn't wait for 2011 for this joint to release i had to get my MK fix 
laugh.gif
just copped a new N64 with MK: TRILOGY and MK4 and Deception for Xbox 1 
30t6p3b.gif

I just gave in man couldn't wait for 2011 for this joint to release i had to get my MK fix 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ohh snap thats wuz up !!!!! yea I got mk trilogy as well. I need to hop on a dreamcast and cop that mk gold joint.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ohh snap thats wuz up !!!!! yea I got mk trilogy as well. I need to hop on a dreamcast and cop that mk gold joint.

Back
Top Bottom