The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Platinum is coming
laugh.gif

Watch our Machinima Live Stream from 12pm - 4pm on Tuesday, April 12th. We will play Mortal Kombat exclusively with Sark, Hutch, and show Director Kevin Tancharoen. Additionally, special guest actors from the show will show off their gaming skills at the Machinima headquarters.
Stick around until 4 p.m. PST on the stream, and we'll premiere the first episode of the Mortal Kombat series. See you then!

Go ahead and bookmark that link
devil.gif

Watch our Machinima Live Stream from 12pm - 4pm on Tuesday, April 12th. We will play Mortal Kombat exclusively with Sark, Hutch, and show Director Kevin Tancharoen. Additionally, special guest actors from the show will show off their gaming skills at the Machinima headquarters.
Stick around until 4 p.m. PST on the stream, and we'll premiere the first episode of the Mortal Kombat series. See you then!

Go ahead and bookmark that link
devil.gif

Goto xbox.com and look at upcoming games, no MK. Microsoft is not even acknowledging MK because apparently Sony bought out exclusive rights to have the MK Demo and they are salty. Not only are they losing in Pre-orders they most likely won't be receiving an exclusive character which basically is the reason why they are acting like MK doesn't even exist. So glad i made the switch last week

Pre-order #'s

PS3: 161,023
360: 113,974

Goto xbox.com and look at upcoming games, no MK. Microsoft is not even acknowledging MK because apparently Sony bought out exclusive rights to have the MK Demo and they are salty. Not only are they losing in Pre-orders they most likely won't be receiving an exclusive character which basically is the reason why they are acting like MK doesn't even exist. So glad i made the switch last week

Pre-order #'s

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Pre-order #'s

box boys gettin done dirty
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Pre-order #'s

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Pre-order #'s

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]not really. they have two weeks, we have one week. [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i have both, but i'm xbox at heart.[/color]

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Pre-order #'s

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]not really. they have two weeks, we have one week. [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i have both, but i'm xbox at heart.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom