The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

nah the recovery on that spin is stupid. Cause when you block it it pushes you back and there is no way that you can dash and land something in enough time
Maybe thats online. I saw Perfect Legend tweet that the spin online is the like the pre-patch KL. I always get punished offline when I whiff the spin.

Yeah I only play only and and that is pretty much it. And I swear that he can do that flying kick thing when he almost touches the ground -_-

Yeah I only play only and and that is pretty much it. And I swear that he can do that flying kick thing when he almost touches the ground -_-

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

Everyone thinks they're good at Mk 
laugh.gif
 wall juggling and spamming teleport moves doesn't make you good.

Juggling mid screen, and wall juggling are part of the game tho. It takes good skill & timing to do so. Just play good defense and stay away from those corners. And don't burn your meter on dumb @@@*. I takes strategy. Landing real combos etc isn't spamming @ all.

And if you pay attention a lot of that stuff that people do to spam is mad punishable. Just gotta wait for that moment and let that 9-12 hit combo fly
pimp.gif

I admit when i first started playing last week smoke and scroipion spammers were so hard to beat 
laugh.gif
Why doesn't evo have tourneys for call of duty etc?

Originally Posted by UnderMedicated

Everyone thinks they're good at Mk 
laugh.gif
 wall juggling and spamming teleport moves doesn't make you good.

Juggling mid screen, and wall juggling are part of the game tho. It takes good skill & timing to do so. Just play good defense and stay away from those corners. And don't burn your meter on dumb @@@*. I takes strategy. Landing real combos etc isn't spamming @ all.

And if you pay attention a lot of that stuff that people do to spam is mad punishable. Just gotta wait for that moment and let that 9-12 hit combo fly
pimp.gif

I admit when i first started playing last week smoke and scroipion spammers were so hard to beat 
laugh.gif
Why doesn't evo have tourneys for call of duty etc?

Sigh. So much for cyber smoke... How are you gonna make a retro costume for cyber sub when he wasnt even in any of the previous MKs???
tired.gif

Couldn't even get scar SZ's outfit right either

Sigh. So much for cyber smoke... How are you gonna make a retro costume for cyber sub when he wasnt even in any of the previous MKs???
tired.gif

Couldn't even get scar SZ's outfit right either

I was hoping for a cyber smoke throwback
frown.gif
 I knew we would get a cyber sub MK3 throwback costume. I really like the detail on sub- zero's scar but they gave him a UMK3 ninja suit instead of his OG MK3 costume. I hope we get MK2 costumes for scorpion , sub-zero, reptile, and mileena. Also we need UMK3 costumes for scorpion, reptile, noob, smoke, and ermac. I dont think they gonna give us a rain UMK3 ninja costume because he's a DLC character. What I really would like is a sonya MK3 costume and a raiden MK1 costume.

I was hoping for a cyber smoke throwback
frown.gif
 I knew we would get a cyber sub MK3 throwback costume. I really like the detail on sub- zero's scar but they gave him a UMK3 ninja suit instead of his OG MK3 costume. I hope we get MK2 costumes for scorpion , sub-zero, reptile, and mileena. Also we need UMK3 costumes for scorpion, reptile, noob, smoke, and ermac. I dont think they gonna give us a rain UMK3 ninja costume because he's a DLC character. What I really would like is a sonya MK3 costume and a raiden MK1 costume.

I think Freddy will be the last DLC if I'm not mistaken unless they change their minds. They should definitely keep adding players though. Would have loved to see Fujin or Shinnock but I guess they're saving them for the sequel. 
ohwell.gif

I think Freddy will be the last DLC if I'm not mistaken unless they change their minds. They should definitely keep adding players though. Would have loved to see Fujin or Shinnock but I guess they're saving them for the sequel. 
ohwell.gif

so all that Fujin talk was nothing or sequel coming up? was excited for him instead of most DLC really

so all that Fujin talk was nothing or sequel coming up? was excited for him instead of most DLC really

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Fujin is going to be in Mortal Kombat 10.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Fujin is going to be in Mortal Kombat 10.

Back
Top Bottom