The Official Ms. Clavel Sneaker Magazine thread!!!

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

If you want first dibs on the second issue, be at the Adidas House Party on Friday, The Embassy.

smokin.gif

Yeah be there. I saw the print run of the second issue and to tell you honestly, its better than the first. Ms Clavel is evolving.

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by revelation218

My bad, guys. My bad hehehehe

Yeah, talked with him kanina and asked him for a free copy of the issue. He said yes!!! Salamat pare!!!
pareng bong, i heard this dude's collection is weak compared to what you have!!!! pareng toots will agree!!! hahahahaha!

Weak? Hmm... I dont htink so. I havent seen his collection personally but i can attest that they aint weak! Very sick pa rin for someone like me...
glasses.gif

To whoever that nter is. Idol na idol kita... Haha!

^^^^thanks, dudes!!!! i hope i won't be the last to represent. haha!
^^^^jeddah, thanks for posting pix!
^^^^pareng bong, thanks for the countless hook ups!!! hahaha!

roll.gif
miko0412 wrote:

^^^^thanks, dudes!!!! i hope i won't be the last to represent. haha!
^^^^jeddah, thanks for posting pix!
^^^^pareng bong, thanks for the countless hook ups!!! hahaha!

Yeah, it's been a good 1, 2 years pareng Miko. Great to have collector friends like you too. And as of posting time, you have not sent me the issue youpromised me for free
roll.gif

Hope to see more NTers on Ms. Clavel. The first one will never be forgotten and always be remembered though so again, CONGRATS PARENG MIKO!!! Be sure to giveyour wifey a copy too, I bet she's going to be surprised it's that massive na pala
roll.gif

revelation218 wrote:
Hope to see more NTers on Ms. Clavel. The first one will never be forgotten and always be remembered though

Apparently, he has already been forgotten, "that NTer" who was featured in the first issue.
wink.gif

^ I knew it, i just wasnt sure. The first MS clavel mag featured fellow NTer... I guess some know who he is.

Next in line si Feathertouch29 na yan. Haha! Peace buddy...

^^ I guess that first NTer did not get as much HYPE as pareng Miko but Congratulations to him nonetheless. Can that NTer please stand up and be recognized??
smokin.gif

That makes us even PROUDER that the first 2 issues have featured fellow NTers
wink.gif

Keep it up guys!!!

all along im guessing it woulb be sir mico..a must buy..sir pa sign when i see you again ahh..hehe idol

Originally Posted by feathertouch29

You first, buddy.
Haha! In my humblest opinion my stuff is weaker than weak. Wont even pass up as a collection of some sort. Anyhow thanks buddy.
Great to see you sporting your flights often.
happy.gif

Anyhow just an update, im not sure if the mag has been released in your nearest participating magazine stores. But bunker already have them. Im not sure of howmany copiers they have but i just got mine last night.

Anyhow a quick review. The first issue for me was great. But this second issue is greater. In terms of photo selections and readable stuffs. What i like themost is a letter to the editor in chief (im not sure if i got it correctly) "Edong", coming from a sneakerhead/friend containing a little bit ofstory on how he got in the sneaker game and stuff.

Over all as per my taste, i would rate this mag a 9.5/10, being a book worm and hobbiest in photography.

Go get them when they are out near you.

Have a great day NT!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Originally Posted by feathertouch29

You first, buddy.
Haha! In my humblest opinion my stuff is weaker than weak. Wont even pass up as a collection of some sort. Anyhow thanks buddy.
Great to see you sporting your flights often.
happy.gif

Oh oh. Stalker???! Haha! Anyhow buddy guy thanks for the mini review. Anyhow buddy boy, peace!
happy.gif

^ Nah im pertaining to Nike events and the like. Anyway ill just sush. Haha!

Not a problem dude, its Toots by the way. You're welcome.

Peace as well.

Apologies for the "anyhows" didnt notice them coming out all along.

CarlofromdaPI was the first NT'er to be featured on the mag.

He deserves the recognition since he's one of the true OGs and has remained low key.

Until Ms. Clavel happened.

I'm looking to do a feature on resellers so some of you should expect an email from me soon.

Back
Top Bottom