The Official NBA Collective Bargaining Thread vol Phased in Hard Cap

Nas explain to us whats going on now? im lost at why they want fisher out and backing hunter so much when durning the lockout players where talking so much *$@@ about hunter

Nas explain to us whats going on now? im lost at why they want fisher out and backing hunter so much when durning the lockout players where talking so much *$@@ about hunter

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

I don't think there's enough credible information out as to why Fish wants an audit. But I am in the camp that thinks Fish wouldn't go through all this trouble if there wasn't something fishy (no pun intended) going on with Hunter and the rest of the Union.

I don't think there's enough credible information out as to why Fish wants an audit. But I am in the camp that thinks Fish wouldn't go through all this trouble if there wasn't something fishy (no pun intended) going on with Hunter and the rest of the Union.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Nas...you wasted 6k resurrecting the lockout thread?
30t6p3b.gif
122b3982ae6f75a6c893b20262d6a0cd.jpg

Spoiler [+]
img17779032.jpg

pshhh...we got everything we need

Spoiler [+]
toney_douglas.jpg

Back
Top Bottom