The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup ran off the court in the end like a bish
It's a man's league though, right Klay? 
roll.gif

The only thing that would have made it better is if Lebron finished that dunk.. that would have sealed it.
And hes a crappy free throw shooter, but at least he hit one to seal the deal. Crazy how that was the most hurt ive seen him all season. Dude looks like hes not human, like he just quickly regenerates cells.

What kills me is Curry searching for that 3 when there was about 45 seconds left in the game. You have to go for the quick 2 and try to get a stop on the other end. Warriors panicked and Kerr should've called the timeout.

Live by the 3.............................

Klay talking about this is a grown man game but can't act like a good loser like others. You sorry *** kid.

His entitled *** might've changed the series after opening his mouth :lol: :smh:. The whole Dubs squad from Kerr to the players thought their **** didn't stink :lol:. Word to Kerr proclaiming that they should be entitled to calls :lol:

Last edited:
I think tomorrow is SKIPS last day on FIRST TAKE. I will rejoice and miss dude at the same time.

for real? He's leaving?

Hate that old man, but that show's going to take a hit with him leaving. He's the only reason i would tune in. Just wanted to see him talk dumb

Yea \. SASmith reup wit espn for 3.5 mill a yr. But Fox Sports threw athlete money at skip/ 5.5 mill a year for 4 yrs plus a 4mill signing bonus. Cant say no to that.

I shed a couple tears watching that JR presser, when the panned over to his dad 
frown.gif
 no more Earl henny jokes from me I'm to happy for that guy.

I know my pops is probably sleep by know but I gotta wake his *** up to tell him happy fathers day again after watching that real feels

Agreed.

Saw he walked off the court heading into the locker room. Props to Curry and Dray for sticking around and shaking hands.

Klay is a sore *** loser man. It was really magnified during this series. Same attitude after the game 6 loss. Between this and the **** he was saying after the Milwaukee loss, I've started to really dislike him.

To be fair, the Warriors had their chances. Cavs did make plenty of mistakes on the defensive end and the Warriors had some open looks, especially from Curry and Klay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom