The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kills me is Curry searching for that 3 when there was about 45 seconds left in the game. You have to go for the quick 2 and try to get a stop on the other end. Warriors panicked and Kerr should've called the timeout.

It makes sense that he took it since it's usually a really high percentage shot for him, but you're right, shooting from downtown when you need points is a huge gamble.

I shed a couple tears watching that JR presser, when the panned over to his dad :frown:  no more Earl henny jokes from me I'm to happy for that guy.

I know my pops is probably sleep by know but I gotta wake his *** up to tell him happy fathers day again after watching that real feels

Bro that JR presser hit me right in the feels.

Had my wife looking at me like I was crazy.

I think some dudes in here hit it on the head, Bron wanted no parts of those free throws. (Basically an excuse if he missed both and cost them the title) In all these interviews NOBODY has asked him about the fall/wrist. And is going around as if everything is okay with it.

Last edited:
After watching how SOFT the Warriors played in this series, boy I can't wait til the Lakers get back on the map within a couple years. Y'all can hate but the fact of the matter is, the Lakers win championships in just about every decade so I know it won't be long til the Lakers regain control of the trophy.

Was rootin for the dubs but I hate the fans in the bay area. Don't let warrior fans fool thinking they were always supportive. **** has gotten nauseating.

i bet that if the cavs won than i would eat a sock

damn it

anyways, proud of the cavs. was beautiful to see them win one for the land and end their drought

i thought lebron broke his wrist too, then they replayed it and i never saw where he hit it. but winning erases all. let him live lol

Somebody here said yesterday that the momentum Cleveland built over the last week doesn't matter and because momentum doesn't matter, the Warriors would win by double digits tonight.

All I gotta say is....

CRICKETS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom