The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, can you imagine the levels of sodium running through the blood of the guy who took the time to make this video right about now:

Last edited:
After watching how SOFT the Warriors played in this series, boy I can't wait til the Lakers get back on the map within a couple years. Y'all can hate but the fact of the matter is, the Lakers win championships in just about every decade so I know it won't be long til the Lakers regain control of the trophy.

And this is why people hate Laker fans

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 ayesha is trash

Last edited:

I live in the bay and see it everywhere i go. Maybe this L will kill so many people wearing that bandwagon blue
imagine how it was in miami.... EVERYONE had a lebron jersey. EVERYONEEEEE. i couldnt even rep my team cuz dudes called me bandwagon no matter what lol

**** everyone on gs minus draymond. That bs suspension changed the series but **** it

Lebron had a great finals, especially game 6.

You just knew kyriegawd would close it :smokin . Crazy how you knew dude was meant for the big time moments from day 1.

Happy for the city of cleveland and everyone on cleveland except for that ****boy lebron.

I know it's early but cle should try to move love if they can get something good for him. It's clear he's not a fit on this team and that they dont need him to win.

After watching how SOFT the Warriors played in this series, boy I can't wait til the Lakers get back on the map within a couple years. Y'all can hate but the fact of the matter is, the Lakers win championships in just about every decade so I know it won't be long til the Lakers regain control of the trophy.
And this is why people hate Laker fans
They just jealous bro. When it's FACT that the Lakers have won titles in the 70s, 80s, 00s, 10s, and pretty soon will win a couple or more to add to their trophy room, you can't help but have haters. Why do you think Luke Walton decided to leave GSW? Luke knows where dynasties are built

Last edited:
They just jealous bro. When it's FACT that the Lakers have won titles in the 70s, 80s, 00s, 10s, and pretty soon will win a couple or more to add to their trophy room, you can't help but have haters. Why do you think Luke Walton decided to leave GSW? Luke knows where dynasties are built

There's a new dynasty incoming in Cleveland.

that last sequence blew my mind man

Kyrie with the pull up dagger 3 in the face of the guy who trademarked it

K Love putting the clamps on Curry like he's Kawhi Leonard

This sport never ceases to amaze me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom