The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleveland lit tho
eek.gif

Bad idea
I would love to see how fast the regret set in on his face.

I 100% think he shouldve been suspended for that adams **** Adams wasnt doing anything and he kicked him in the nuts. But that split second **** after lebron literally stepped over the dude. ANd they went back and gave him the flagrant , wasnt like it was called on the court. Pretty much lebron complained they went back, upgraded his tech to a flagrant and he was suspended off points in the finals. Shouldve never happened, fine him and let the finals be played

bro, if you don't think Draymond likes the wang, something wrong with you. Not saying he likes it like that, but he goes after it like I go after double double at In-N-Out.

The dude knows what he's doing. Its like a magnet to him

steph got outplayed by every PG in the playoffs not named patrice beverly

Last edited:
So what does this say?

Had Kyrie and love been healthy t last year they would have won as well

Been said warriors were frauds. All they have is shooters. When they miss shots then what?

Finally Bron got a chip for the land. Proud of him man. He got me into watching ball and taking it very very serious and I've been a huge fan since he got drafted. Kyrie is a young iverson

Shout out to my jersey dudes too man. Jr spliff!

Name a bigger choker in sport history
It's like the undefeated Pats being up by 3 td's in the 4th and the Giants coming back to win

Last edited:
I respect Dray and Steph for losing with dignity and congratulating Bron unlike Klay who acted like a front running coward. Dude was talking all that ish about this being a man's game and he couldn't even do the "man thing" and congratulate his opponent after a great series. Dude is nothing but a straight up hoee.

Did I strike a nerve? LMFAO, stop it dawg. You sounding like Curry and his mouthpiece at the end of Game 6.
No nerve struck. But you're talking about the Lakers in here. The Lakers!!!!

Like i said, its why people hate Lakers fans. Go pop in a Kobe/Shaq championship DVD and bring out the Jergens and call it a night
Yeah bro...you sound upset. I talked about the Bulls in here and you obviously had no problem with that.

You from L.A. and not a Lakers fan? LOL...must be a Clippers fan. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom