The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I understand that cavs fans have been through it, but sorta being chosen to win a championship by the people running the games is a funny way to take it

dude shut up.
You shound like Aiyesha

edit: nvm enjoy your win guys
Ok, respect.
I just hate that type of hating when its not going to change the outcome AND people never remeber the bad calls after a few months(which there were some on both sides).

Last edited:
Uncle Drew
pimp.gif
Kyrie "Tsu Surf" Surving 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Exactly. All that salty butthurt discrediting someones accomplishments because things didnt go how you wanted it to go is lame.
And its the same dudes last year that wanted people to give GSW props for winning.
aint gonna front i was one of those people but its hard not too when every opponent they played in each series had some sort of injuries to key players. you can argue Beverly wasn't or Conley was able to come back but compared to this years run which they were suppose to be a better squad winning 73 games, they had troubles against full squads. Portland showed them and OKC scared them. 

Only idiots and conspiracy theorists have taken it that way. Nothing is given, everything is earned. We were doubted all season. Look what happened now. Hard work beats talent when talent doesnt work hard. The cockiness of Golden State and catching MJs bulls record was exhausting and they bit off too much than they could chew. Plus media pressure and all the smack talking added in was the perfect motivation. It doesnt matter what people say, nobody can take away this one. Not this time.

dude shut up.
You shound like Aiyesha
chill i'm not a GS fan, the bay hates on us more than anyone. but its weird that everyone here is obviously an avid NBA fan and even though it's was exciting for everyone watching, it clearly got cooked for Cleveland starting from game 3

Only idiots and conspiracy theorists have taken it that way. Nothing is given, everything is earned. We were doubted all season. Look what happened now. Hard work beats talent when talent doesnt work hard. The cockiness of Golden State and catching MJs bulls record was exhausting and they bit off too much than they could chew. Plus media pressure and all the smack talking added in was the perfect motivation. It doesnt matter what people say, nobody can take away this one. Not this time.
Wait, this isn't about conspiracy. And even when you're getting calls you still have to hit the shots (i.e kyrie). But to sit here and act like it didn't get funny after that game 2 blow out is demeaning to us fans that support other teams

I edited my post after you did.
No hard feelings
No hard feelings, there's not too many things like your team and city winning a championship. 

Regardless of how the series played it was for sure one of the most unforgettable 

Last edited:
There are always questionable calls and no calls.
And there were only a few that made any impact on the series.

The Draymond Green suspension did- which that was his own fault because as a man you are responsible for your own reactions to things.
Just because someone instigated you(LeBron) doesnt mean you leave yur team hangning out to dry.

The last 2 foul calls on Curry in game 5 and him fouling out- which was also his own fault because those 1st 3 fouls were legit and stupid fouls to make.

Other than that the home team got more calls all series long which favored GSW.

Stop it with the "they gave it to them" BS

LeBron TOOK it.

41-16-7 game 5
41-8-11 game 6
27-11-11 game 7

All time great Finals numbers to win.

Last edited:
I refuse to believe anything less than LeBron lobbying for Draymonds suspension changed the momentum

Ok regardless of justification, it was still a great dramatic finals and hopefully next year will be fun to watch also

Not a bron fan but congrats to that dude. His stat line was :pimp:

Sure Kyrie did his thing, but Lebron was without a doubt the mvp.

Not a curry fan but I feel dude got exposed. Gong to be an interesting off season.

Hopefully durant makes his way up north to Toronto and defrozen signs anywhere but Toronto.

I was wondering if RFG was going to do a follow up....welp

All the 31 and 13 and down 3-1 and the date being 6-13-16 and 6-16-16
All this is mind boggling, is this why it wasn't the Thunder's Year?
I never had a chance Nelson

Last edited:
I'm blessed. I can't really put this feeling into words.

From the days of 01' here posting pics of myself at Cavs games back when the seats were blue, with the days of Andre Miller and Wesley Person, it was all a journey the whole way through to achieve what we did tonight. I feel validated.

I used to catch so much slander from NT back in '05-12'; from believing so much into he would stay in 2010 and not leave, to those 26 consecutive losses in 10'-11', to even watching Lebron host that trophy for Miami. My 'bias' Cleveland outlook left me looking like a fool in these threads buried in this forum, but I always knew we were destined for this.

Couldn't of been a better year for the city of Cleveland to bring home the ultimate Grail. You take the 0 out of 2016 and you have our area code (216) installed into timing history in no way a championship has ever correlated time and relevance together.

I was at quicken loans area tonight, the only place I could ever imagine seeing myself celebrating the championship. Witnessed it with my wife, the lady of dreams and the backbone to my life. She witnessed a grown man cry tears in front of her, but thankfully those tears were tears of joy and at that moment we realized we were champions. I embraced every moment of it.

2016 World Champions Cleveland Cavaliers.

That's beautiful.

Peace.
Animal Thug byke. Congrats bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom