The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to believe anything less than LeBron lobbying for Draymonds suspension changed the momentum
Momentum doesnt wins championships. Hitting shots and playing defense does.
Neither of which GS did enough of

And THAT is the REASON GSW lost.

And even after that suspension Green didnt show up for game 6.
And they had 2 more games to win AFTER the suspension.

The Draymnd Green suspension excuse is NOT good enough.

Best team ever with the best shooter ever, up 3-1 in the Finals.
NO EXCUSES!!!!

Last edited:

I refuse to believe anything less than LeBron lobbying for Draymonds suspension changed the momentum
Lebron is the best player in the world. Deal with it.
Debateable
There is no debate. Deal with reality.
Reality is subjective to the eyes of the beholder. If people wanna think Kobe is still playing in the league and is disguised as steph curry they would. FYI Kobe wouldnt have choked that bad down the stretch.....
pimp.gif

The reason they lost is because they opened their traps and started yapping. Dre, chucker #2, and the wife are to blame..

I partially agree with you.
They awoke a sleeping giant.(Which is ridiculous and says something about LeBron)
He almost let another Ship slip through his fingers. He shouldve ALREADY been woke after getting spanked last year.

But for some reson LeBron is a procrastinator. He dont take over until he absolutely has to, which is something he is going to have to work on.

Last edited:
I partially agree with you.
They awoke a sleeping giant.(Which is ridiculous and says something about LeBron)
He almost let another Ship slip through his fingers. He shouldve ALREADY been woke after getting spanked last year.

But for some reson LeBron is a procrastinator. He dont take over until he absolutely has to, which is something he is going to have to work on.

Lebron having to work on something? :rofl:
Not today B

I'm blessed. I can't really put this feeling into words.

From the days of 01' here posting pics of myself at Cavs games back when the seats were blue, with the days of Andre Miller and Wesley Person, it was all a journey the whole way through to achieve what we did tonight. I feel validated.

I used to catch so much slander from NT back in '05-12'; from believing so much into he would stay in 2010 and not leave, to those 26 consecutive losses in 10'-11', to even watching Lebron host that trophy for Miami. My 'bias' Cleveland outlook left me looking like a fool in these threads buried in this forum, but I always knew we were destined for this.

Couldn't of been a better year for the city of Cleveland to bring home the ultimate Grail. You take the 0 out of 2016 and you have our area code (216) installed into timing history in no way a championship has ever correlated time and relevance together.

I was at quicken loans area tonight, the only place I could ever imagine seeing myself celebrating the championship. Witnessed it with my wife, the lady of dreams and the backbone to my life. She witnessed a grown man cry tears in front of her, but thankfully those tears were tears of joy and at that moment we realized we were champions. I embraced every moment of it.

2016 World Champions Cleveland Cavaliers.

That's beautiful.

Peace.

I really felt this post. As a Knick fan, I know that feeling of starving for a NBA championship whil facing constant slander in the process. Also not being a LBJ hater, I enjoyed seeing him bring that chip that he promised the city long ago. I'm happy for you bruh. Rejoice! Your city deserves it.

Lol some people really still have to hate on LeBron no matter what..

One of the all time greats, appreciate him whilst he's still here.

I wanna feel my NBA team win a chip for once in my life but seeing the GSW lose maybe as good as it gets for a long time

Sill can't get over what we witnessed last night. One of the most consequential games in NBA history and the supposed "greatest" team ever **** the bed on their home floor :rofl:

I shouldn't frame it like that though tbh,the Cavs definitely TOOK that ring from them on their own merit. Kyrie with the dagger over Curry was poetic bruh :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Yes sir, checking in 
smokin.gif

This has to be the most exciting finals I've ever seen and it was great being able to watch it with my family/dad on fathers day. I guess this cements LeBron with the all time greats...and I'm loving it.

However, I do think GSW will be back because their chemistry is really good and I don't see OKC pushing harder than they did this time.

We'll find other reasons to slander, Lebby will give us some and more but man what a player and what a legacy

**** em' tho

Faith back in the NBA finally restored.

Which was more painful to watch this season, all the hack a player strategies or watching a team rely on jacking up threes on every single possession? Safe to say we've all have enough of both.

Now we just gotta do without the flopping...

Woke up feeling :nthat:
Sad the season is over but happy as **** I got to see Lebron bring one home against the Warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom