The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not an NBA fan by any means, but I am from Akron...so last night was awesome.

If you guys are bored and want some laughter in your life, check out the salty GSW fans' tweets that are still abundant on Twitter today.

Respek to Dray. He had the game of his like. 32, 15, 9. Always liked his game, think he does too much extra ***** but teams need players like him.

I might be trippin but Klay seemed pissed at somebody these last 2 games. He left the floor early in game in 6. Then he made that hero ball comment. He left by himself in game 7. And when Steph threw that dumb behind the back pass to him you could see the look on dudes face. He was thinking "This _ right here :smh: "

:lol:

that is EXACTLY what he was thinking yo lmaoooooooooo. dude screamed it in his head. "THIS _" :rofl:
Klay probably now plotting to leave the Warriors after his contract ends

Just imagine if this went down right at the end...

ClaA8kDVAAEMEbE.jpg

Check out Lil Dicky haha.

Apple and Beats - Hyphy was more than ten years ago. Stop trying to capitalize on culture that you know nothing about. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Respek to Dray. He had the game of his like. 32, 15, 9. Always liked his game, think he does too much extra ***** but teams need players like him.

I might be trippin but Klay seemed pissed at somebody these last 2 games. He left the floor early in game in 6. Then he made that hero ball comment. He left by himself in game 7. And when Steph threw that dumb behind the back pass to him you could see the look on dudes face. He was thinking "This _ right here :smh: "

that is EXACTLY what he was thinking yo lmaoooooooooo. dude screamed it in his head. "THIS _" :rofl:

When his contract end? He should join the Thiberwolves :nerd:

When his contract end? He should join the Thiberwolves :nerd:
He got 3 years left :/

dudes acting like klay is jamming and gs needs to blow this team up or something . prisoner of the moments.

upgrade the center position and they still right there at the top of the west. either way , i gotta find a new favorite player. i cant f with curry anymore. dude is overrated. 

W/o bogut, they lack some serious rim protection and their vaunted "death lineup" becomes their only real dependable lineup, which isn't ideal.

Problem is bogut is on the verge of being dead. 

Gotta upgrade the 5 position. 

Is Curry still the top player in the world after getting thoroughly outplayed by Kyrie?

Curry showed zero heart man, dude gave up on D countless times. Made one mistake then would watched the play happen instead of hustling to get back into the play. Disgusting. :smh:

Klay needs more help.

Is Curry still the top player in the world after getting thoroughly outplayed by Kyrie?

Curry showed zero heart man, dude gave up on D countless times. Made one mistake then would watched the play happen instead of hustling to get back into the play. Disgusting.
mean.gif

Klay needs more help.
Alonzo Mourning gif

Curry showed zero heart man, dude gave up on D countless times. Made one mistake then would watched the play happen instead of hustling to get back into the play. Disgusting.
mean.gif

Klay needs more help.
nah lebron proved he the best in the L and has been for the past 10 decade. he just go thru the motions at times. 

curry. man i got nothing to say about curry except for overrated. 2 straight finals he plays like crap. biggest game of his life and he wets the bed. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom