The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone fill me in on this Kehlani woman. I don't follow the personal lives on professional athletes or celebrities.

I'm crying at "Take the L" :lol:

Just thinking about last night's game, every single possession mattered from both teams, start to finish. That was done great basketball. Minus Varejao continuing to try to hand over his dignity, nobody was really flopping, and the officiating was pretty fair on both sides. You can say they missed some calls, but they really just let the teams play.

Ezeli biting on the pumpfake on the perimeter, and Shumpert's second playoff contribution in the past two years with a 4 point play :lol: can't write a script for that. Anybody have Shump's stats for the entire playoffs?

Also, this Cavs team isn't beating either of those Heat teams in a series. A younger Lebron, Bosh, Ray Allen, Wade on a handful of times he didn't actually sandbag, Mike Miller rising from the dead, Shane Battier's 3s and defense, and even though Kyrie is putting Chalmers and Norris Cole in a blender, those two are still better than Mo Williams and Delly. Tristan Thompson is probably eating over Birdman, Haslem, Joel Anthony, and Dexter Pittman though. Feel like I'm leaving some people out, but idk

Ol "how you been" *** chick.
laugh.gif

Ol "Hey stranger" ***.

Ol "I see you doing big things" ***.

Ol "you act like you don't know nobody no more" ***.
Ol "We should hangout"

Ol "What you been up to"

Ol "Did you get my text" *** *****
Can't forget the classic "Hey" followed by an "Oops wrong person but we can still talk
smile.gif
" ten mins later

Ol "Why haven't you messaged me?" *** *****

Curry had more turnovers than assist this series lmao   

30 turnovers, 26 assists.

3.7 assists per game 4.2 turnovers per game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom