The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh just had a debate with my boy about this. We will never know and he's damn near trash. Big body packs the paint though.

Was watching the game last night with a buddy of mine and we kept coming back to this topic when Ezeli was out there in the 4th quarter guarding Lebron in the perimeter.

I brought it up a few times earlier when Love had all those offensive boards. Bogut was missed.

I hate to keep saying this, but I was also right about the Warriors missing Bogut. A lot of people here said he doesn't mean much to the team and the Warriors don't use him all that much, but we saw last night just how much he means to the Warriors.

I'm curious what's everyone's take on Harrison Barnes (part 2)? 

Reality of losing is still sinking in man. Feeling isn't even comparable to the Raiders getting skull ****** by the Bucs in XXXVII.

Can't even be mad though. I said it after Dray got suspended, **** the circumstances we have three opportunities to this it done, and if would can't close out at home game seven, then we aren't a championship team this year. That simple.

Congrats to Lebron and Kyrie. Ill probably never forget that chase down block tied up at 89-89 with a minute to go. Been watching Bron do that for a decade, could see it coming, and it still took my breath away.

Lebron's the most impressive basketball player I've ever seen after Jordan. No disrespect to psst generations, I didn't see it so I can't call it.

Draymond Green is my guy 100%. Watching him grow since the day he entered the league up to right now even in defeat, I honestly couldn't be more proud to say I support a pro athlete.

Steph, Klay, really the entire roster except Barnes, Ezeli, and Varejao, I'm unashamedly hot takish on those guys right this moment. Still love this team man. This sucks - I'm probably cool off basketball for a few weeks but going forward I can't wait to continue watching this team grow.

Hope yall enjoy the offseason.

I'm curious what's everyone's take on Harrison Barnes (part 2)? 

Are there vary sentiments regarding Harrison Barnes?

As we've seen this series, he's easily expendable and shrivels in the big moments. He went 0-8 in game 6 and then 3-10 last night playing 29 mins. It wasn't like he was taking bad shots either. A lot of his looks were open or driving into the paint.

You can get another player for a cheaper price somewhere else. If I'm the Warriors, I want to try to get a rebounding big that can shoot and defend the perimeter.

If we're being all the way honest about Bogut being missed, he wouldn't have been missed on the boards if GSW made an effort to box out and rebound. He was missed in clogging the paint but if GSW boxes TT and other dudes out and rebound, they are much better off. The one play when Dahntay Jones boxed Dray out and he we over the back is prime example

tumblr_inline_mihd6eLy9r1qz4rgp.gif

Finally Famous's manifesto should have already been pretyped and sitting in Google Drive, outside of a few additions to end it after last night, that thing should've have been posted by 9am EST :lol:

Finally Famous's manifesto should have already been pretyped and sitting in Google Drive, outside of a few additions to end it after last night, that thing should've have been posted by 9am EST :lol:

I'm saying, my man shoulda had PDF files, alternate revisions and all that. :lol:

This was YEARS in the making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom