The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry w/ 30 turnovers to 26 assists in the 7 games. Yikes...
I was like c'mon bruh, a behind the back off handed pass off the dribble in the 4th quarter of game 7?

I don't get the wrestling shirts reference though and how that's a diss or anything. Somebody fill me in?

Also all the Warriors plus KD plus Westbrook did trash talk wrong this playoffs. Win first.

One of the all time worst finals by a superstar ever. It's up there with Bron in Dallas 2011.

Bruh....

He deserves a TON of slander from the media...but it's been really quiet.

#kidgloves

i4Kfoxi.gif

Last edited:
And as datznasty datznasty mentioned, those 4th quarter passes were inexplicable. I just don't even know what the hell was going through his brain. Van Gundy had a lot to say about Kyire not running out the clock late in the game and putting up a shot, but there wasn't nearly as much attention placed on how putrid Steph and his decisions were when it really mattered. He was throwing up absolute JUNK...when it wasn't needed. Hero ball, bruh.

Real talk does LeBron become the majority owner of the Cavs after he retires?
That would be a terrible investment for him.  The value of the Cavs now is as high as it will ever be.  It's only going to go down from here once Lebron starts to decline/retire.  Nobody wants to live in that **** hole.

I think Bron had the Undertaker shirt on before game 6 too and they came out to his theme music. Got even more respeck as a team from me for embracing the attitude era.

I could see him doing it after he retires and the price drops, could also see him investing in the Heat

Real talk does LeBron become the majority owner of the Cavs after he retires?
who's to say he aint got it now..

acting player, GM and coach.. might as well be a silent partner in the deal.. usher got himself some shares

Last edited:
I was like c'mon bruh, a behind the back off handed pass off the dribble in the 4th quarter of game 7?

I don't get the wrestling shirts reference though and how that's a diss or anything. Somebody fill me in?

Also all the Warriors plus KD plus Westbrook did trash talk wrong this playoffs. Win first.
I thought that behind the back got tipped then I saw the replay & that thing was NOWHERE close :rofl: Tryna be Magic & he threw it out of bounds. Klay's reaction was hilarious.

Given the situation that's one of the worst plays I've ever seen.

Last edited:

One of the all time worst finals by a superstar ever. It's up there with Bron in Dallas 2011.

Bruh....

He deserves a TON of slander from the media...but it's been really quiet.

#kidgloves

#whitepriveledge

Dont like how GS dismissed Boguts absence so easily. "oh, we will win without him" Yea they capable but Bogs lil contributions made a big impact. Clogging the paint. Being pressure release. A Solid passer. Banging in the paint. And most importantly, allowed cats like Drayomd get more rest.

MVP Rose would eat Curry alive...Im just sad we had to see his career ruined by injuries.

Yeah it's obvious you're not fond of curry. Just keep it 100

1st ever unanimous mvp and he wasn't the best in league? LoL just keep it a buck and say your not a fan

Last edited:
OC, Belle and AnimalThug where art thou?

Kevin Love's brother used to post on here and get extra defensive also. He probably dipped a long time ago too.

View media item 2075007
Man! Lebron know he a savage rocking this t shirt! [emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128569[/emoji]

JR outchea turnt as hell too man, no shirt...[emoji]128516[/emoji]

And as datznasty datznasty mentioned, those 4th quarter passes were inexplicable. I just don't even know what the hell was going through his brain. Van Gundy had a lot to say about Kyire not running out the clock late in the game and putting up a shot, but there wasn't nearly as much attention placed on how putrid Steph and his decisions were when it really mattered. He was throwing up absolute JUNK...when it wasn't needed. Hero ball, bruh.

I think the main reason why Curry didn't get a new one handed to him was because he usually makes those passes. He just didn't make it in that possession when it mattered the most.

Curry is also known to turn the ball over. It's a part of his game and who he is..

I do agree that he had probably one of the worst performances for an MVP/Superstar in the NBA Finals. This may be worse than LeBron in 2011, but at least Curry visibly tried. LeBron looked like he checked out after game 3 that year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom