The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

But Kyrie carried him 
glasses.gif
 - 
laugh.gif
Lol Kyrie = MVP of the finals 

Michael

Shaq

Kareem

Kobe

Lebron

In no particular order.  I haven't seen any of those guys from the 60s-mid 80's play so I can't put any of those guys in my top 5.
how do you have kareem top 5 then. just off resume? yeah its hard for me judge dudes i aint seen play. i cant judge bird, kareem , magic. i think its hard to judge people you werent able to watch. all you can do is look at stats and watch classic nba games but its so different then being there and following seasons as they are going on. that season  experience is needed to judge dudes , at least for me it is. 

how do you have kareem top 5 then. just off resume? yeah its hard for me judge dudes i aint seen play. i cant judge bird, kareem , magic. i think its hard to judge people you werent able to watch. all you can do is look at stats and watch classic nba games but its so different then being there and following seasons as they are going on. that season  experience is needed to judge dudes , at least for me it is. 
Old balls.  Thats how. I saw his old *** play when I was like 6.

Michael

Shaq

Kareem

Kobe

Lebron

In no particular order.  I haven't seen any of those guys from the 60s-mid 80's play so I can't put any of those guys in my top 5.
Respect for this. I never saw them play. I wasn't alive to UNDERSTAND the game when they were around. I could watch film, but that is only part of the equation.

So I would agree that folks shouldn't only speak on people they have lived to experience.

My list, based on what I was able to see.

In No order

Jordan

Magic

Bird

Hakeem

LeBron

Duncan

Kobe

Shaq

Everyone else is a step below

So those that are saying LeBron is Top 5, who else is in that Top 5?
1. MJ
2. Kareem
3. Magic
4. Bron
5. Kobe
6. Duncan
7. Russell
8. Shaq
9. Bird
10. Wilt

Revised from my last on Twitter last night.
I agree with this almost

1. MJ
2. Kareem
3. Kobe
4. Duncan
5. Bron
6. Magic
7. Russell
8. Shaq
9. Bird
10. Wilt

And Hakeem needs to be in there somewher,e probably tied with Magic

Last edited:
Oh boy, here come the bitter Kobe stans. :rofl: You guys are truly special.

That convo has BEEN over and done with. Anyone who thinks Kobe was better than LeBron is just off-the-charts clueless.

Respect for this. I never saw them play. I wasn't alive to UNDERSTAND the game when they were around. I could watch film, but that is only part of the equation.

So I would agree that folks shouldn't only speak on people they have lived to experience.

My list, based on what I was able to see.

In No order

Jordan

Magic

Bird

Hakeem

LeBron

Duncan

Kobe

Shaq

Everyone else is a step below
Even if you do watch their films/highlights, chances are you are probably watching their best of the best.  That would be like watching Kobe's 81 but not seeing his *** quit on a team in a playoff game.

Last edited:
If we're only going by who we were able to watch:

Jordan
Kobe
Lebron
Shaq
Duncan

No he is still a douche.  Doesn't change the fact that he is an elite athlete.

He can be a douche.....
MJ is an *******.....
Doesn't change the fact that the kid is an all galaxy player. PERIOD. If someone wants to argue that he's better than this person or that person, I'm not arguing. Young man led both teams in points, rebounds, assist, steals, and blocks. That **** is absurd. It's ridiculous. It's videogame-esque. He beat a 73 win team after being down 3-1. The stuff of legend. Unbelievable.

Even if you do watch their films/highlights, chances are you are probably watching their best of the best.  That would be like watching Kobe's 81 but not seeing his *** quit on a team in a playoff game.
Exactly.

The same way people that weren't alive for an era of music based that era on the Hits of that era that are played on the radio. Well, if you were alive you would also have to deal with the weak stuff as well.

Agreed

Oh boy, here come the bitter Kobe stans. :rofl: You guys are truly special.

That convo has BEEN over and done with. Anyone who thinks Kobe was better than LeBron is just off-the-charts clueless.
Calling people clueless and dismissing what they say because they don't agree with you opinion shows your way of thinking and maturity.

I would love to see a list of all the things Kobe did better than LeBron.

Last edited:
He can be a douche.....
MJ is an *******.....
Doesn't change the fact that the kid is an all galaxy player. PERIOD. If someone wants to argue that he's better than this person or that person, I'm not arguing. Young man led both teams in points, rebounds, assist, steals, and blocks. That **** is absurd. It's ridiculous. It's videogame-esque. He beat a 73 win team after being down 3-1. The stuff of legend. Unbelievable.
MJ was a douche too.  Still doesn't change the fact that they were great players, but also isn't going to make me a fan of them.

Funny thing is I wonder if they had lost but Bron still had his triple double all be it on a Kobesque 2010 Game 7 shooting night, what would the narrative have been today. Good thing he had plenty of help.

Ok guys let the luster wear off...

Kobe > Bron

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing is I wonder if they had lost but Bron still had his triple double all be it on a Kobesque 2010 Game 7 shooting night, what would the narrative have been today. Good thing he had plenty of help.
I asked this question weeks ago.

I asked, "Would we still blame LeBron."

Of course the, "Everything is the superstars fault" crew said yes 
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom