The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaoooo cavs dont give a damn about his safety. They not letting love play because he blows and theyre too childish to tell him. Whole crew is a bunch of cowards and yellow bellies

People talking **** about Jefferson, but he was about the only person to play with any heart at all game 2.

In his defense he did say from the promos
For sure and only a fool would mistake Ska as being dimwitted.  The gif in question was not meant as some overarching view I have of Ska.  If anything, I view Ska as being highly intellectual.  That's in part why I was a little shocked to see such a staunch stance on his part in regards to this particular show.  I guess I just don't understand being so completely opposed to 'Blackish' without having at least watched it once.

Last edited:
Which scenario tells a better story?

GSW sweep
GSW wins in 5 (at home)

Keep in mind there will inevitably be a docu made on this season for them, which will "look" better?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yall keep pointing out that ONE game
laugh.gif

As a Lakersfan I'll say it might be weighted but to say its fixed
roll.gif

Thatmeans the Lakers knew they would win before hand.

Its been proven Don was a lone ranger against
you cool af my dude but you  arent that  naive.... 

Last edited:
sawft...... how you feeling sorry over basketball... dude is a billionaire. im sure hes not sad over not winning more chips. . 

We're not talking about impact. We're talking about the lasting legacy over a dude who's played a sport his whole life. Entered the league out of high school and was touted as the greatest to ever play the sport before he was even able to legally drink. Only for him to look back and the general consensus consider him a failure. It'll eat at him forever. He'll be able to tell the regular how's to live their boring, normal, broke lives but in NBA circles he'll forever be a punchline. A "what-if"... that's gotta hurt. All because you made a decision at 25. A very bad decision :smh: the catalyst for all the hate toward Lebron comes from that decision...

if I ever see u in the cab hate thread again ..... imma ... hmmmm .... just stop it.

:wow: I just don't like that hate in my heart fam. It was consuming me. I can feel the hate for Draymond consuming too...but I like it :evil:

Disgusting man, what happened to u!? It's like this ***** keep cheating on u and u keep going back to her. Let that man fail b, his legacy depends on him, he hand picked everything going on in this situation.

I know fam, I know :wow: I'm so lost brah. The thing that's so bad is that he put himself in this situation. He shoulda came back to Cleveland and just been a player. But he started playing GM with trading Wiggins away and then trying to play coach with disrespecting Blatt and now his science project is about to get a failing grade :smh: Lebron is like that kid that swore he could jump from the tree and you told him not to. He jumps and breaks his leg and is on the ground screaming and crying for help :lol:

Some people don't believe in this stuff, but I do believe LeBron has built up way too much bad karma. He's practically been the poster boy since entering the league and has had everything handed to him from 2010 moving forward. He's picked and chose who he plays with and where he plays. He's even controlled how much money ownership will spend. There has NEVER been a player quiet like this who's had as much control over his own destiny than LeBron Raymone James.

Yes, you can say the beration, excoriation, maligning has all been superfluous recently (to an extent). But it's all been warranted. He's paved his own path and now he must walk on it.

I don't care what anyone on this board says or tries to show me. I've grown up watching the likes of Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird and Kobe Bryant. I know greatness when I see it. If LeBron goes down this year, it'll take an irreparable hit to his legacy. Nothing short of delivering a championship to Cleveland would change it.

It's all real. Lebron let being the NBA's darling get to his head and it's made him so irrational in his career. He thinks he's the only one with expectations and tried to act like he didn't ask for them but got "Chosen one" tatted on his back. He's enjoyed the perks but has shyed away to often from the work. Always opting for the easiest route. Now it's caught up with him and his inadequatcies as ball player is at full display. Prime time on ABC. So sad...

But lebron is already a top 10 player though

Don't drink the kool-aid. No he's not...

Yo that funny Spanish dude from the Jimmy Kimmel show just wanted a moment with you Bron. That's messed up. Add that to my list of 158841001464518 things of why I hate that man.

Last edited:
Yo that funny Spanish dude from the Jimmy Kimmel show just wanted a moment with you Bron. That's messed up. Add that to my list of 158841001464518 things of why I hate that man.
That Shumpert interview was great.  "Hey, can you put this Lebron mask on so I can practice my interview?" 
laugh.gif

that's a lot. It'll probably get to the point you hate that his toes.

Blackish is a good show IMO

Game starts at 9? Cmon now, hopefully a blowout

UK office is so :pimp:. Different than US so I don't say better...but it's fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom