The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One day...one day a basketball game is gonna actually tip-off at the time it says its scheduled too.

I hope McDonalds goes bankrupt one day...disrespecting us with that mcpick 2.

Last edited:
How Lebron beard turning grey already? Homie what 32?
I have some grey in my beard and me and Lebby are about the same age.
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Anybody tried the new Pan Pizzas from Papa Johns? If so, how do they compare to the thin crust... better or worse?

I'm not a Lebron Hater or Fan. I just respect greatness, but for the life of me, I can't believe how his career has come to having a losing record in the finals, switching teams, then going back etc. nobody in his camp has the guts to call him out on his beta behavior. Talent wise he's an all time great, but his "legacy" he refers too is in question.

I'm not a Lebron Hater or Fan. I just respect greatness, but for the life of me, I can't believe how his career has come to having a losing record in the finals, switching teams, then going back etc. nobody in his camp has the guts to call him out on his beta behavior. Talent wise he's an all time great, but his "legacy" he refers too is in question.

His camp is living rich because of his beta behavior... why would they call him out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom