The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this pressure on Bron's shoulder's from people, like when Ice T gave Pookie that, "your a lot of people" speech. Not going to be able to handle the pressure and it's going to be all bad.

I said a few weeks ago that the Cavs wild get tested eventually before this series started. Tonight is the night we see if Bron and the Cavs man up, or if Bron packs his bags and takes his ball(and poor GM skills) to a new city

How many Lebron jersey's are going to get re-burned after Bron leaves again after the sweep?

Don't know why EarldaGoat going so hard at Ska about his initial opinion of Blackish.

Like I said earlier, I shared his sentiment about the show being on that shucking and jiving **** **** based on the initial promos ABC put out.

But I gave the show a shot and was happy to realize I was wrong.

I can't speak for Ska on whether or not he'll like Blackish but I think at the very least he'll see that his initial opinion of the show was off base like mine was.
Thing is, I've actually already said that, but let him read what he wants to read so he can call me simple minded.
Well alright then, I'll give it a shot.
smile.gif

I saw the promos and had the opinion I described earlier but also thought, "Hopefully I'm wrong."

So it sounds like I am.
I'll catch the next episode. When does it air? Is it currently running or are they in between seasons or whatever?
But I have thoughts on the show?

Good grief

Oh ****, imma bout to get a 36% lean ground horse taco for free from Taco Bell tonight after the Warriors win

Oh ****, imma bout to get a 36% lean ground horse taco for free from Taco Bell tonight after the Warriors win
Oooooh, you right! Totally forgot about that.

First team to steal a road win, we steal a taco.

*djmbenga.gif* Dacos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom