The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm simple minded? Just from the quote you quoted from me, how am I simple minded?

I'm listening.

(This should be fun.
smile.gif
)
Your thoughts on the show displayed a lack of good sense.
My thoughts on the show?

Did I express any thoughts on the show?

Please quote them.

Please don't use my quotes containing my STATED ASSUMPTIONS OF THE SHOW based on my viewing of the PROMOS FOR THE SHOW.

If someone expressly states that they hadn't seen a show but tney had comments on the promos for the show, methinks it would be pretty simple minded to think that they were offering commentary on the show.

That they had never seen.

And SAID that they had never seen.

Last edited:
Still can't believe they have TT 80 million. That man knows he got away with highway robbery. Ain't no way anybody will pay him that money again..

I think....

Actually, idk. I have no faith in these Gms.

Don't know why EarldaGoat going so hard at Ska about his initial opinion of Blackish.

Like I said earlier, I shared his sentiment about the show being on that shucking and jiving **** **** based on the initial promos ABC put out.

But I gave the show a shot and was happy to realize I was wrong.

I can't speak for Ska on whether or not he'll like Blackish but I think at the very least he'll see that his initial opinion of the show was off base like mine was.

Haven't seen much blackish but it has to be better than fresh off the boat

In general, both shows seem to focus on race way too much. I'm all for diversity but I didn't like the calling attention to race on both shows when I was trying to get into it.. Stop pointing out that you're black or you're Asian. Just be a good show.

Last edited:
Saw this video from FB newsfeed so I had to make a gif. The most funniest video I've seen this week :lol:

Had to reduce frame speed to make it small size

giphy.gif

This is quality work.

And blackish is a really good sitcom, not the least bit ****ish.

What did Bron do to Lue's neck?  There is no delineation between that guys head and shoulders whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom