The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone post him snitching at the presser
nerd.gif

so lebrons next move is to join another superteam with Carmelo and Chris Paul r.i.p to what's left of lebrons legacy :smokin curry the new king

This whole convo is ridiculous...

Bron and dray got tangled.

Dray flopped to the ground, and starting playing with Lebbys feet.

Lebby decides to embarrass dray and steps over him.

Dray doesn't like it and swings at bron after getting up.

Situation ended right there, and nobody should be suspended.
Soft generation of cream puffs don't see it that way though.[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Notice it's the same exact dudes who've been *****ing and moaning bout Draymond all playoffs calling for a suspension again.
I don't even have a dog in this race but it's unreal to me how much these petty cats reaching and swear up and down dray plotting on squaring up with n_'s packages 
eyes.gif

Every once in a while the **** boy in him shows out to the point where he validates my original disgust for his tendencies.

It's even better when those who claim him as their king are left to twist themselves into pretzels just to distract and deflect from the obvious. From what we all witnessed.

This only matched by seeing the misery on those obese red faced farmers in the crowd all standing in misery while contemplating their existence.

1 more L, **** boy.

I can't believe just 3 years ago this Lebbywinks was closing out the Spurs on all jumpers. He's petrified to shoot now.

Unbelievable. Lebron James is an all time player.....who needs a sports psychologist. If people are going to slide under screens, sag, and not close out on you 18 feet out, you have GOT to take that jumper. You've made that jumper. You've made that jumper in game sevens. I personally "witnessed" you kill my Pelicans with 6 threes in a row over a 4 minute span....and you're all of a sudden afraid to take a jumper?!?! Come on man. Stop overthinking and play the game......

Bron mad as **** = gold :pimp:

giphy.gif

see on this angle it seems he was just trying to shove him off of himself with his arm then pushed him again on his arm

now on the other hand deladova done gave iggy a reach around nut p0und but hey that waznt intentional

I don't even have a dog in this race but it's unreal to me how much these petty cats reaching and swear up and down dray plotting on squaring up with n_'s packages :rolleyes  

It wasn't an intentional shot though, he just got up and swung his way. And then did the same thing again, but the 2nd swing caught his thigh. It was more of a "get out of here" swing.

But Channing Frye can swing elbows at peoples heads though? :smh:

Last edited:
Every once in a while the **** boy in him shows out to the point where he validates my original disgust for his tendencies.

It's even better when those who claim him as their king are left to twist themselves into pretzels just to distract and deflect from the obvious. From what we all witnessed.

This only matched by seeing the misery on those obese red faced farmers in the crowd all standing in misery while contemplating their existence.

1 more L, **** boy.
see it's posts like this that make me question why some of yall have so much disdain for lebron. I can honestly see and feel the hate in those words.

Not one bit. Based on the series so far, Harrison Barnes deserves it more than Steph.

Harrison is putting up No Show Curry numbers though :lol:
He had big shots though. If anything, this just means he won't get shipped out

True :lol: but he's the only one that's been consistent throughout this series. Besides blocks and agitation last night, even Draymond hasn't done much this series. I do think Barnes is trying to repair his FA image though :lol:

Lebron James the worst legend since Bill Russell

i thought lebron was your boy man?

lebron dont deserve this much hate man. he cant help that the wear and tear is getting to him

thats 6 straight finals man plus how many olympics inbetween?

dudes legs gotta be numb by now

Last edited:
I can't believe just 3 years ago this Lebbywinks was closing out the Spurs on all jumpers. He's petrified to shoot now.

Unbelievable. Lebron James is an all time player.....who needs a sports psychologist. If people are going to slide under screens, sag, and not close out on you 18 feet out, you have GOT to take that jumper. You've made that jumper. You've made that jumper in game sevens. I personally "witnessed" you kill my Pelicans with 6 threes in a row over a 4 minute span....and you're all of a sudden afraid to take a jumper?!?! Come on man. Stop overthinking and play the game......

It really was odd seeing his be so passive like that, and legitimately passive, not how people were trying to make it out to be years ago. There was multiple times where he was extra deep in the paint, only to kick the ball out at 100 miles an hour to somebody on the perimeter. And he did that alllllll game last night. He cares if Shump/Delly are that wide open, you're 2 feet from the goal, take the shot and either draw contact from a foul, or actually make the shot

I don't think I've ever seen a shoe get shidded on as bad as these Curry's. I wonder if UA cancels them.

The NBA will definitely give the MVP to Steph. They have to, he's their new poster boy. He doesn't deserve it but he'll get it.

UA is probably going to go back to the drawing board... I have no idea who told them those nursing shoes are a good look

Only teens wear steph curry apparel and shoes anyways and I don't know any teen that would wear those wack joints

Slap the 'limited' tag on them, they'll sell out ASAP
'Curry Finals MVP Curry 2 Low'

lebron dont deserve this much hate man. he cant help that the wear and tear is getting to him

Give lebron real teammates and he'd look a hell of a lot better. Dude is never going to win in Cleveland with slump jr and love playing meaningful minutes. Modern day garbage pail kids.

Give lebron real teammates and he'd look a hell of a lot better. Dude is never going to win in Cleveland with slump jr and love playing meaningful minutes. Modern day garbage pail kids.

So much for that who East > West thing I guess :lol:.

Love? The guy who was a double-double machine before he became LeBum's teammate? JR and Shump? The other guys that LeBron traded for to try to build his superteam to cover up his inability to shoot or make meaningful plays in the last 10 minutes of the game?

Yah, no. Your definition of "real teammates" = multiple all stars in the surrounding cast.

I still have a little respect for Lebron but if he leaves again to join another superteam his legacy is done for lol

His legs were just fine a couple days ago when y'all was going crazy over that oop he caught in game 3

Not one bit. Based on the series so far, Harrison Barnes deserves it more than Steph.

Harrison is putting up No Show Curry numbers though :lol:
He had big shots though. If anything, this just means he won't get shipped out

True :lol: but he's the only one that's been consistent throughout this series. Besides blocks and agitation last night, even Draymond hasn't done much this series. I do think Barnes is trying to repair his FA image though :lol:
Roughly 15 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 blocks and a steal a game is pretty good in my book.

I still have a little respect for Lebron but if he leaves again to join another superteam his legacy is done for lol
LeBron = Glorified Karl Malone

Can't wait for him to go to the Lakers with Gary Payton, Shaq, and Kobe just to fail to win more rings.

not anymore last night made me jump off the wagon.. I don't hate him but I'm very indifferent to him now. Honestly dont care if he wins the next 5 rings or loses them

Love? The guy who was a double-double machine before he became LeBum's teammate? JR and Shump? The other guys that LeBron traded for to try to build his superteam to cover up his inability to shoot or make meaningful plays in the last 10 minutes of the game?

Yah, no. Your definition of "real teammates" = multiple all stars in the surrounding cast.
What team in the NBA would want JR or shumpert other than the Cavs? Dudes might have to go to China after their contract expires.. Shumpert especially... Bum *** ***** personified 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom