The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So no one since Lebron has been in the league has ever called him a *****? I get it, it's mad disrespectful, but you would think by now Bron has heard it all.

Someone post him snitching at the presser :nerd:

As a huge DayDay fan (Spartan Dawg), he's being such a _boi going at men's packages. That's all the way off limits. Izzo should steam off and light his ***** *** up to get him back on track. Kerr ain't gonna say ****.

He ought a be suspended if you as me. Just getting out of hand.

No troll, but since Bron left the Heat I haven't watched much Cavs games except when the Heat play them and the Finals. His post up game, defense, and jump shooting really been this bad the past 2 years? His passing is still great, but it's sore on the eyes to see him post up now.

No troll, but since Bron left the Heat I haven't watched much Cavs games except when the Heat play them and the Finals. His post up game, defense, and jump shooting really been this bad the past 2 years? His passing is still great, but it's sore on the eyes to see him post up now.
his post up game has always been pure struggle since he entered the league

Poor Dan Gilbert. Wrote that slave-owner's letter, he's forgiven, then is heading towards a possible 4-1 elimination.

I loved how Varejalo played really hard coming off the bench last night. So happy Draymond finally called LeBron what he is. Not only that, hes been stuffing him (pause) and stripping him the whole series. Love it.

I don't think I've ever seen a shoe get shidded on as bad as these Curry's. I wonder if UA cancels them.

The NBA will definitely give the MVP to Steph. They have to, he's their new poster boy. He doesn't deserve it but he'll get it.

I can't believe just 3 years ago this Lebbywinks was closing out the Spurs on all jumpers. He's petrified to shoot now.

this
man has has 1 good game and yall just throw fmvp at him

But no one has really been consistent.

S. Dot, 1 good game, nothing else.

Klay. So-so games.

Draymond - 1 big game

Curry - 1 big game.

Barnes and Draymond have been pretty consistent.

If they win and Draymond gets suspended, would give it to Draymond to rustle the feathers even more :lol:

Dude deserves it, legit bron stopper. You can call him a dirty player, sure, but obviously something is being done to him for him to want to enact revenge, he just gets caught.

UA is probably going to go back to the drawing board... I have no idea who told them those nursing shoes are a good look

Only teens wear steph curry apparel and shoes anyways and I don't know any teen that would wear those wack joints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom