The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These dudes spending their time at the ballpark on a fine Saturday evening leading up to the consecutive title clinching game. Draymond or not, cavs don't win 3 straight
Cubs looking like the team to win the Pennant this year.

Looks like all of your teams are on top....

Last edited:
The Bron stopper iggy deserves it. Then not only will Bron lose 3 straight in the finals, his man would get the finals mvp for the 3rd time.

bron will take credit for that.

'He...he had to guard the best in the world..he deserves the mvp after the hell I put him through...being the best in the world..that I am...me...you know...when you're the best in the world...you dont really need trophies to validate it...everybody knows...its just...an air about you...you walk in a room...and a hush takes over the crowd...and you hear whispers..'there he is' they'll say..'there's the best in the world'...and youre like yeah...they're talking bout me....wait...what was the question again? '

View media item 2065339
DF that got to do with Iggy?

What exactly is this crap? I thought he was king James not Batman and now what really defines you, losing?

Jesus Christ man, did he smash your moms or something?
... are you OK? Does it really bother you that much, that another individual can't stand LeScum?

I mean what I'm saying is pretty accurate. He looked like a damn tall leprechaun with that green outfit and just like a mystical rainbow treasure... we have been promised and told to witness greatness and how many years later we are still waiting?

Pretty damn accurate if you ask me.

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/mcten[/URL]"]

Dave McMenamin [emoji]10004[/emoji] @mcten

According to a source familiar with the spat between LeBron James and Draymond Green, the trigger word was DG calling James a "b*tch"
12:37 AM - 11 Jun 2016
Ok I just rewatched this clip.

This clip is before the Dray/Lebron scuffle.

I don't think this is what set Lebron off.
[/quote]

This is from the Golden State/OKC series, Game 3 I think.... peep the score box

LBJ has been incredibly frustrating to watch this series when he drives in the paint. Like 20 times a game he'll drive in with his left, and then try to switch back to his right while jumping, getting stuck in midair. It's like he isn't confident in finishing with his left. He could easily score 10-12 more points a game if he would just try to finish with his left

Does anybody know where I can watch a replay of game 4 online I can't find it on YouTube

Last edited:
giphy.gif

idk dawgs, i feel like I'd probably be able to squeeze a few buckets against iggy. I highly doubt I'd win 1 on 1. He's got me by some inches and maybe some weight. could probably just back me in all post. I had to guard a 6'9 dude at the gym the other day, and except for a few random garbage plays at the perimeter he was pulling, 80% was in the paint. I was insanely physical with him, pushed, pulled, bumped, pulled the rug out form under him numerous times for steals, I was much stronger, but when he would find his footing and went up with jump hooks, i had no chance. I averaged 6-8 pts on him though.
:stoneface: This is too much!

I don't care what happens this offseason, I just don't want to see another Lebron led team in finaLs. I have seen enough, I hope another eastern team arises.

This so much. Must be something pshycological playing against lebron teams or something cause judging from the finals apperances his teams shouldnt have made it that far. Heat were an exception

I don't care what happens this offseason, I just don't want to see another Lebron led team in finaLs. I have seen enough, I hope another eastern team arises.

either way the east team will get mauled by the west team

pretty sure spurs warriors even thunder would have handled this cavs team

hell even a healthy clippers team would have lol

Last edited:
There is really no other East team that could take that step.

I would give Miami a chance if they resign Whiteside and Both could play but both of those happening are long shots.

I understand why Love signed the long-term contract, but I wish he only did a short-term contract. Now if the Cavs want to move him, he has little too no say in the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom