The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question when did NBA change the rule around flagrants and suspensions. You used to get a clean slate in the finals when did they stop doin it

don’t know what should happen. It’s not my call. That’s the league office. They’ll take a look at it,” James said. “We all saw it in the locker room. You know, like I said, as a competitor, I love going against Draymond, and I’m all about going out there and leaving it out on the floor. But when it gets a little bit more than what it should be, that’s what caused me to have words with him.” James was angered by what Green said to him during the incident. Green declined to comment on what he said, saying he would not repeat it. A source told ESPN’s Dave McMenamin that Green upset James by calling him a “*****.” “Draymond just said something that I don’t agree with. I’m all cool with the competition. I’m all fine with that, but some of the words that came out of his mouth were a little bit overboard,” James said. “Being a guy with pride, a guy with three kids and a family, things of that nature, some things just go overboard, and that’s where he took it, and that was it.”

from lebrons mouth. lebron didnt even know he got hit till he saw replays after. this is what got lebron acting like that. you guys arguing that lebron acted up cause he got hit are wrong.

laugh.gif
at everyone acting all pissed because it involved lebron, as if this isn't the 3rd time green should've been suspended
I swear all logic gets thrown out the window with anything dealing with bron

Soooooooo, if the Dubs win regardless of Dray's suspension, how much slander does Bron get? Like seriously, you're down 3-1, and you're worried about what that man said to you because you felt as a father of three kids with a family that certain things shouldn't be said, get the foh. All presser dude talked about words, not the tap, not the fact that he stepped over dude as a sign of blatant lack of respect, like AI did Ty Lue. And FWIW, eff Windhorst too.

Last edited:
I hope this shifts all moment and the cavs win in 7 games :lol: dudes would be HEATED. Anyways, Warriors still winning game 5.

I can't believe people are mad that draymond Is getting suspended. How many times he got to hit someone in the nuts for people to stop fronting?

Last edited:
Soooooooo, if the Dubs win regardless of Dray's suspension, how much slander does Bron get? Like seriously, you're down 3-1, and you're worried about what that man said to you because you felt as a father of three kids with a family that certain things shouldn't be said, get the foh. All presser dude talked about words, not the tap, not the fact that he stepped over dude as a sign of blatant lack of respect, like AI did Ty Lue.
agreed. 

Not surprising, but it doesn't add up logically. Despite Draymond's reputation, how can you argue that he took a deliberate swing at LeBron's crotch when he didn't even have time to aim and was immediately reacting to getting stepped over? That is not a flagrant one :lol: :lol:

That should have been a technical at most (and if that resulted in a suspension then so be it) - NBA made it a flagrant only b/c of reputation and b/c of LeBron's crying.

LeBron could lose to the Sixers lineup or the 90s first team lineup and he's getting murdered regardless on here.

Curry getting the MVP. They'll give it to him, gotta help solidify that unanimous title.

Last edited:
And as an aside, hope has never been a method or strategy, much like Cavs game plans. They hope for whatever, but hope isn't a play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom