The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, eff Steven Adams I guess who really got kicked, I mean he was intentionally kicked in the nugget pouch, but suspend Dray for the slight graze of Bron after Bron initiated the situation. And then told. What a joke, where is Hotdogwater to make sense of this ********

He needed to be humbled, son was getting too Cocky with the immunity, just hate that it happened in a deciding game. And I agree, he should've been suspended against okc. Then the LAME @|[ excuses he gave were an insult to injury "i don't have the lower body strength to stop my leg from going up" "that leg has a mind of its own" followed by laughter. I'm glad he got suspended because he deserved it, but i hate that it gives Cleveland an advantage.

I think we're over looking something, Drays suspension isn't an automatic win for the Cavs, in fact, I think it'll be tragic is the Cavs lose.

:rofl: at that sting vid, whoever put that info the script is a comedic mastermind.

Dray should sit next to roni rose rocking his own jersey.

Yuckmouth was on a short leash. He shouldve been suspended the 1st time. He has nobody to blame but himself.

Silver did right :smokin

Reactions: OTG
He definitely should have been suspended against OKC. NBA gave him plenty of chances. He's still getting by with yelling at refs and slamming balls. That's an instant T

Why are y'all so surprised he got suspended?

He got lucky with Adams and they already gave him a warning basically. He decides to do the same **** to bron obviously the ***** is gonna get suspended. I have no idea why this is so hard to believe

Draymond isn't allowed in the arena but can go in after the game, so I'd fully expect him to be chilling in the parking lot watching the game

Edit: actually, he will be there, I'm sure

View media item 2065636

$500?

I doubt it...

Under league rules, Green cannot be in the building as the Warriors attempt to clinch their second NBA title. If a player attends the game in such a case, he would face a fine. Green will be docked a game check for the suspension, which will cost him about $140,000.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/201...spended-game-5-nba-finals-cleveland-cavaliers

Damn. Might go back to cleveland now. Dray was a big piece in guarding lebron/the middle. Not going to be able to create as easily without him. Smh.

Glad i didnt buy tickets to game 5

Last edited:
Why are y'all so surprised he got suspended?

He got lucky with Adams and they already gave him a warning basically. He decides to do the same **** to bron obviously the ***** is gonna get suspended. I have no idea why this is so hard to believe

You know why fam, it's because it involved lebron james

I hope this lights the fire under gs. They've been playing real meh the first halves of these games. Hopefully klay and steph catch fire and lefamily man gets locked by iggy again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom